West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Bad Vendors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Fiero Store

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote madsod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Fiero Store
    Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:29pm
I purchased a Sunroof weatherstrip and replacement sunroof tracks from The Fiero Store last week. The bill came to $ 162.88 then an additional 39.39 from UPS for customs, anyway when I opened my parcel I took a closer look at the weatherstrip to notice all four corners on the underside had been torn, approximately 2-3". I contacted The Fiero Store and spoke to customer service, they stated all the sunroof weatherstipping come that way from there supplier and they have no controll over it. I informed customer service I was disapointed after paying that amount money.. she stated "you can always return the items Sir"...   WOW

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:33am
Nice attitude...in the return, will they pay for the custom charges and shipment in the return also...NO!...frustrating I am sure at that was an item on my list also.
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic