West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Off Topic » Got something you want to talk about.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harbor frieght?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote kawana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harbor frieght?
    Posted: 05 July 2009 at 8:30am
Im pretty sure its only an american store, but im sure ive read about some of you guys buying stuff from there.. is there a harbor freight out here somewhere?
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2009 at 9:40am
        Lisa and I buy a fair bit from them when we are down in the states for Vacation. My father spends thousands per year at them.   I'd say about 1/2 my of my big tools are from Harbor Freight. My Trailer, Bench Vise, Spray Guns, air lines, assorted fittings, lots of wiring stuff.

They have some sort of partnership with Boss Tools in Canada, however I have never dealt with them. I am pretty sure the Canadian stuff is mail order only. There is a Harbor Freight about 90mins South of the Hwy 15 boarder crossing.    The tools are cheap, the staff honestly for the most part, know the products. Its really nice to be able to ask a person about a tool and get an intelligent answer.   

Boss Tool Supply
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic