West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!...please...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote -LadyBug- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!...please...
    Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:51am

Basically, i need someone, or a few of u to assist in swapping a v6 from my project to my new addition to the family...

Ok heres the story...

My project is 85 SE, bought it basically cuz it had a 6, and was reasonably priced... BUT still needs work ... inside and out...

New One is 86 2M4...5spd... pretty nice shape, only needs a few minor things.. BUT i want the 6 ... lol

sooo.. im thinking of just stopping with the project and stealing what i want from it and putting it in the new one, since its in nicer shape.

BUT i need help doing so ...

ANYONE interested??? please help... lol

let me know!
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:32am

Oh come on guys and gals, I know there is enough of us to step up to the plate to help her out getting another Fiero up and running.  This swap should only take one day if we can get 4 people working on it.

One in the interior doing the cable pass through.

2 guys doing the suspension dropping, another taking care of the fuel and getting the cradles ready to drop.  All in all this is a pretty easy job, just lots of little things that need to be done.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic