West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » Members Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

obeebes 84 FIRE RED V8 FIERO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote obeebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: obeebes 84 FIRE RED V8 FIERO
    Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:46pm

Here is my new grocery getter....Have not even had it a week and I love this thing.....

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:53pm

Yep V8's and Fiero's are an addictive thing, just watch out with the right foot, once you pull away from a stop light the car just doesn't want to stop accelerating, and before you know it, you are doing 160 in a 50.  Especially when some kid in a Honda trys to race you.

I have a black V8 5spd and my wife has a Red V8 5spd.  I love the mural, (sp)  ya know that the later GT Nose and Rear bumper skin are a direct bolt on right. 

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:46pm
Sweet!

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
obeebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote obeebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 8:01pm

Here is a pic of the v8 sbc motor approx 300 hp 4 bbl carb 3spd auto

obeebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote obeebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 8:07pm
Here is another side pic of the car ,took it out again today for a quick burn around town,(Keremeos only has 1 main street)and then drove it down to Cawston and back south of Keremeos,runs great,took the old road back into town as it has some tight corneres and handles amazingly well with the V8.Yep ,I can see this is going to be a keeper...
obeebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote obeebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 8:12pm

Thanks to Capt Fiero and you other guys for the input and the warm welcome on the forums....will try and make it to a meeting when I can.Would like to see some of the other fieros that are out there...here is an interior pic...very clean ,almost like new...

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 10:52pm
Very nice and clean car...look forward in meeting you and seeing the car in person
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:00pm
Can't wait to see you at the meets!
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
marcelvdgn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote marcelvdgn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:02am

I would like to know which automatic tranny you have in the car??

Marcel

Welcome to the club!

Marcel 86SE V6 Auto
85SE V6 Auto
85 2m4
soon to be sleeper 3.8sc 5 speed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic