West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arlington 2011 Run Information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:45pm

I am totally going to contact that seller about commercial interests or other products, Craigslist Policy be damned.

I will try to nab napkins and plates next time I'm out.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:51am

Had a peek at the upcoming weather forecast for Arlington on the June 4th weekend. Looking good!

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:03am

Arrivederci R-B-S her last run...

Johnny-B-Good

Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:17pm
It's official, we have a new Fiero.  We just got home with Ron's old car.  (She's out there now cleaning and fussing over it)  Michelle called in some favors at work and just managed to get the day off.  So, we're going to Arlington!

See you all then.  Yipee!

The Dawg
You dream it up....I'll make it
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:41pm

Originally posted by Dawg Dawg wrote:

It's official, we have a new Fiero... So, we're going to Arlington!

Great!

Ya know, that would be a nice Fiero to autocross with the 3.4 and all. Just saying...

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:48am
I signed up last week and also yesterday and we're still not on list
How come Damien and Michelle are on so soon and not us
Looks like they don't want Gina and I to be at Arlington Picnic
So now we won't be attending
Johnny-B-Good

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:26am

Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

Johnny, don't be silly.  It took several days for my name to appear there as well.

Contact Steve if you're concerned and ask him directly why your name is still not on the list.

stevenmsimpson@hotmail.com

Whether your name is on the list or not, you and Gina are going (because we all love you)!

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:00pm

Yeah Johnny Boy, we need the italian exotic in attendance, just to prove that we Vancouverites have some taste.

Bleh, after last autocross, I'm hoping it isn't too sunny. Still sunburned.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:23pm

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

...we need the italian exotic in attendance, just to prove that we Vancouverites have some taste.

You referring to Johnny or his car?

fourpoint9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fourpoint9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

Johnny, don't be silly.  It took several days for my name to appear there as well.

Contact Steve if you're concerned and ask him directly why your name is still not on the list.

stevenmsimpson@hotmail.com

Whether your name is on the list or not, you and Gina are going (because we all love you)!

Yikes,  I am so very sorry John.  I will have your name in the list tonight as soon as I get home.   Too much on my plate lately.  Please forgive me.    I'm normally able to update it in a timely manner.

Yes we love you and your car too!

Steve
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:50pm
You're a sly devil....So subtle I hardly noticed the plug there....:)

The Dawg

It's official, we have a new Fiero... So, we're going to Arlington!

Great!

Ya know, that would be a nice Fiero to autocross with the 3.4 and all. Just saying...

Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:52pm
John!  Please come along.  We miss ya.  I want to see RBS one more time before then end.

The Dawg
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:57pm

I want to see RBS one more time before the end.

Oh no, you sound like a follower of Harold Camping!

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:58pm

John, I hope I am just missing your Italian humor.  You had better not just be coming, but I hope you can lead the pack.  Assuming you can keep your beast under the 200kph speed limit for this run.  Ya know us non supercharged guys will have a hard time keeping up at 250kph. 

LOL, In all seriousness you and Gina have to be there, we really miss you when you guys aren't able to attend a run and trust me when you are absent I must get asked 1/2 dozen times at an event hey where is John and his chopper. 

So pack your stuff cause your coming regardless if we have to come to your place, stuff you in your own trunk and drag you screaming over the blower whine.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:09pm

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

...we need the italian exotic in attendance, just to prove that we Vancouverites have some taste.

You referring to Johnny or his car?

The car, sicko. lol

Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

John, I hope I am just missing your Italian humor.  You had better not just be coming, but I hope you can lead the pack.  Assuming you can keep your beast under the 200kph speed limit for this run.  Ya know us non supercharged guys will have a hard time keeping up at 250kph. 

LOL, In all seriousness you and Gina have to be there, we really miss you when you guys aren't able to attend a run and trust me when you are absent I must get asked 1/2 dozen times at an event hey where is John and his chopper. 

So pack your stuff cause your coming regardless if we have to come to your place, stuff you in your own trunk and drag you screaming over the blower whine.

Hell, even 250KM/H is beyond what some of us can do (I've only ever managed to get Gretchin to 243KM/H, and she was pretty much teetering on redline).

fourpoint9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fourpoint9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:59pm
updates complete, added John & Gina 86GT black (primer) 

Are any of these three WCF members?  They did not state a club

Andrew Blake White 86 2M4
                            85 GT Red

Frank de Jonge 86 Red SE

Brian Lindsay

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:09am

Originally posted by fourpoint9 fourpoint9 wrote:

Are any of these three WCF members?  They did not state a club...

Steve, none of those names are familiar to me.

And by the way everyone, John Carlo and the lovely Gina will indeed be coming to Arlington.  

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:13am
Gnarley, I was hoping they would.
Colby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:46pm
It turns out my passport expired on May 16th. I won't be able to go. 
88 Formula 5 speed

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by Cheese Cheese wrote:

It turns out my passport expired on May 16th. I won't be able to go. 

Dammit Colby, I thought you were supposed to be a bright young guy! How long have you known about our run to Arlington? And you just checked your passport today, 48 hours from the event? Kids! 

I'd go anyway and use the expired passport. Just act dumb and pretend you had no idea it expired. I mean heck, it just very recently expired. Take all kinds of other ID along as well. The worst they can do is turn you back.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic