West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Car Chat (Not Fiero Specific) » Car Talk thats not a Fiero
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forza Motorsport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:39pm

Aw damn, sorry bud. I thought MP4 would've been the preferred file type. I can convert to something else, if that's easier for you.

Eventually I'm hoping to piece together enough interesting drifts to put it all together in to one video, the only issue will be size... The files are 1080p at 60FPS with 5.1 audio... They're massive files.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:54pm

I have file converters for everything from avi - mpg's and moves them to flv or anything in detween.  If you can get me a full size video something a bit longer even in the high def, I can at least do a direct download for people. 

I'd do it myself, but I have not had time to turn the system on in a few days and still don't know how to make video's. 

If Graeme has an easy way for you to get it to him, Graeme once you get the file just toss it up and I'll download it and put it on the club server.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Graeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Graeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:20am
No worries, thanks guys but I'm good with converting video files. The file type is good, it's my player that isn't.

Dave, the file is up and is 2 posts back if you want to check out what Tristan did.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:30pm

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

I have a video... 

http://www.westcoastfieros.com/Fiero1.mp4

Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:14pm

This link should work

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:17pm

Just two quick side notes, I had to right click and save target to desktop, then had to open it in vlc media player as my copy of Windows Media player choked on the audio.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

I have a video... 

Sorry. Would've done a Duke video but unfortunately it didn't have enough power to spin the tires...
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:17pm

Sorry. Would've done a Duke video but unfortunately it didn't have enough power to spin the tires...

Sorry, but smoking tires doing donuts is as retarded in a game as it is in real life.

Let's see Gretchin racing on a track, real or otherwise!

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:46pm

Can do later. As spinning the tires in that confined of a space was harder than one might think. The Fiero has a tendancy to bite down and launch (Probably due to the sticky 265's out back), which in a box that is only a few feet longer than the Fiero itself, makes it really hard to start a spin.

As for real life, you're just old I guess. Smoking tires is still among my favourite time/money wasters.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:34am

As for real life, you're just old I guess. Smoking tires is still among my favourite time/money wasters.

Heh heh, it's got nothing to do with age. I thought endlessly burning tires was retarded when I was 16, and that was almost 40 years ago. (Geez, maybe I am old!) 

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:09am

You were 16 almost 40 years ago? I call shenanigans. That should read "almost 140 years ago".

And fine, maybe it's not because you're old, but clearly there's something wrong with you.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:52pm

...clearly there's something wrong with you.

Yeah, clearly it's me who has the problem.

"That's not f*ckin' good!" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHCKoUIFroM

Initiate ejector button - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIOpi202Ms

Justice is served - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQr68XplbI

Darwin's Law - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5kvo2OoxKs

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:45pm
Those are stupid people though, the act itself doesn't make it stupid. That'd be like saying because some people blow their engines after tuning, tuning of all kinds is thus a stupid activity.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:27am

Those are stupid people though, the act itself doesn't make it stupid. That'd be like saying because some people blow their engines after tuning, tuning of all kinds is thus a stupid activity.

.........  .........

InfernoFiero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote InfernoFiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:01pm
Hey Guys, there is a discount on all Forza 4 map packs just for today, boxing day! Just a heads up.
D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:50pm
Excellent, I just got forza 4 yesterday
I will have to get Live again sometime and come race.
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:19pm
Siiiick. We are so having a stock Fiero and lightly modified (B-Class?) event one of these days. If memory serves, we are up to five members, so it'd be a good race.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:41pm
Oh looky....I got a steering wheel and pedals for Christmas.   

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Duck View Drop Down
Never fear, Superduck is here!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:49am
Woohoo. Nice one. I have an old wheel, unfortunately it's
for the original XBOX and PS2, so it's basically useless
now. :(

However, I got a Kinect for Christmas, so I was able to
drive without a controller. It's a bit of a gimmick for
Forza, but it was fun to try. The head tracking can be
annoying too, so I turned that off as well.
How much horsepower can I have and still go to heaven?
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:09pm

Ken, I am sooooooooooo jealous of you right now...

I haven't driven with Kinect yet (My TV is only about a foot and a half away from where I sit) but I was able to get the head-tracking, which is amazing in first-person. You are right though, in literally every other view, it makes things unplayably hard. lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic