West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Engines / Transmissions and Related Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’95 3.4 DOHC - $550

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’95 3.4 DOHC - $550
    Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:02pm
OK;

I am looking at all the crap I have in my garage and storage and it is time to clean some stuff out so I can concentrate on only several projects at once instead of tens of projects at once..... ;o)

I have a '95 3.4 DOHC that I bought from a fellow Fiero enthusiast (Nolan Lamb aka "Sourmug" on Pennock's) in Calgary when I lived there.  It was running well when he got it from "crzyone" in Alberta and he tore it down in order to freshen it up for his Fiero build but ended up buying a crate 3.4 DOHC instead.

The engine is complete from what I can tell except for exhaust manifolds and accessories as he used those for the crate engine.

The package will come with:
  • engine and all parts,
  • 1 full new gasket set

I ended up paying $550 for the full package so I will start there.

$550 for everything.  If I find additional parts that work on the engine once I go look in storage, I will add to this thread and to the package.

Should be a fun build for one of you guys wanting the DOHC sound and power. 

I also have a wiring harness that matches the engine up to the Fiero.  I need the harness for my other 3.4 DOHC install but you are welcome to have a really good look at it and see where things need to be adjusted to fit into the Fiero.

I am in Victoria so the engine is over here as well.  I am, however, over in Vancouver the July 23rd weekend for a wedding so if someone buys it quick, I can deliver it when over there.

I am also passing through Van July 15 evening on my way to Calgary so can meet up somewhere in southern Van like Ladner or Langley etc. to swap in an parking lot if anyone wants it sooner.

Otherwise, it will take longer, most likely August some time, to get it over there as I am coming over to pick up some custom windshields in Coquitlam in August. I don't know the date yet. 

Thanks
Don
Ferrari 308 Replica
Prova 5000s Countach Replica
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic