West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Off Topic » Got something you want to talk about.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some changes ahead for the club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jim85GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:41pm
Hi Damien, is there a map or reference to find the storage unit?
Thanks
Jim
ps. the timing sounds good to me..
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:29pm
I honestly don't know the address. It was previously a farm.

It is near Hwy 10 and 184th st in Cloverdale. It will be just past 53rd
ave and 184th st. On your left going south. Lots of trucks parked in
a large gravel yard.

Phone me once you're there and I can guide you in.

604-818-4332
You dream it up....I'll make it
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:54pm
I will be able to help coordinate better once I am back in BC. I am all packed and am going to load my things into my Fiero tonight. Lisa and I are leaving Oregon in the morning with the kids and our new puppies. Traveling with a 9 month old baby, a 3 year old daughter and 2 Mini Australian Shepard's, we will be lucky if we make it in 8hrs let alone with our Sanity in tact. (Her and the baby in the blazer with the dogs and Arianna and I in the Fiero)   

I have cancled my CDN Cell so only way to get in touch with me will be the House Number in Canada 604-584-7717 or my US Cell 503-915-1044

I will also be checking my email on my phone during the drive up, capt@captfiero.com   

I will have to review my pricing guide as mentioned earlier in the post as well as set up a time on Saturday and Sunday for public purchases. Obviously I would "LIKE" to get as much cash value as I can but I "NEED" to liquidate as much as possible. Then I will have to re-purchase what I need when I get back to the USA. Most of the 84-87 parts will be pennies on the dollar, I will be saving a few parts for my V8 and my 88 Suspension parts. Unless someone makes me an offer on all of my 88 Control Arms and Rear Suspension parts. No I don't have a cradle, but I do have all the Toe Link Rods and hard to come by 88 specific stuff. No Bearings though. However I do have a source for new front bearings down here in the US if someone is in dire need.

Its going on Midnight and I want to be on the road in less than 8hrs, so talk to you all soon.

P.S. I am open to trades for Traxxas E-Maxx, or Traxxas Stampede Upgrade Parts. As well as Computer Parts. So even if you don't have cash, but have something interesting to trade, you might be able to hit me up. PCI-E Video Cards with HDMI Output or MB/CPU combo's I5 or Better.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:24pm
Well I am back in BC, went to the locker today, OMG I had almost forgotten how much stuff there was. I took about 40 pictures and will start up a photo gallery of the stuff.

Damian I also shot pics of your stuff, I don't know what you want to sell and what you want to keep, do you want me to just post it all up and you can take offers. I also shot your Trailer and your Spare Motor.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

I also shot your Trailer and your Spare Motor.

Well that was pointless. But if you had to, I hope you at least used a large
caliber and made it quick.

Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:04pm
Sure put my stuff up. I am open to selling a lot of it. Lets see what the
interest is.

See you tomorrow.

Dawg
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:08pm

Great Fiero Garage Sale, Saturday August 24th 11am to 4pm and Sunday August 25th 10am-6pm Also Monday - Friday by appointment. Call David 604-584-7717 or Lisa 604-897-1465 Location, It is near Hwy 10 and 184th st in Cloverdale. It will be just past 53rd large Gravel Parking Lot with Trucks parked in it on the Left. Then Look for Fiero's. Also Contact Damian, 604-818-4332

http://captfiero.com/fierogaragesale
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:02pm
We had a decent turn out today. Thanks to Glen and Tim for the help.

Sorry we missed you Jim. I can't imagine how you could have missed
the location. It is huge with a large gravel yard full if big trucks.

Dave is there tomorrow, (Sunday). Maybe try again.

If you do, tell him to point you to my area. Take home any dash I have
there and we'll work it out later.

Cheers,

Dawg
Jim85GT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jim85GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:58pm
Well, I didn't go far enough down the hill on 184, DARN..... and then ran around the other streets looking.  That's what happens when you rush some where after a super busy early shift on a Saturday morning...

The pictures sure help though, thanks.
I hope to meet Dave at the storage at noon on Sunday (hopefully won't have to work (another person sick??)).
Lots of good stuff to go through.
Thanks
Jim
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:22pm
Well I just did a scary thing. I posted the add to Craigslist. With a link to the pictures. I doubt it is going to bring in that many people, but who knows, I really need to clear out stuff. Damian make sure to have your phone handy in case I need to call you and ask a price for something of yours.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:39pm
I will be shooting video, so might not get back to you right away.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:21pm
Understandable, do you want me to give it my best judgment or just tell them no its not for sale at this time…….. That is if I can’t get in touch with you.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:39pm
Ok gang. Here is the final on the storage. I am out now and I took the
locks off the doors. There is still a lot of great stuff in there.

Just head over any time and help yourselves. The new owner would
love to see more stuff gone I'm sure.

Cheers,

Dawg

Rob N. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:41pm
Hi , I was just down there and the care taker & one of the owners was giving me a real hard time about the stuff left in the storage. Planned to be there 15 min, Got a lecture for 45 min, so if you go there, be prepared!!
Rob N. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:51am
Hi, I was just at a British car show in the Valley. Some of the MGB guys have been looking for Fireo seats. I saw a couple of them in the locker. Are there any chances if getting them out? Hs the differences with the owner been settled?
Rob N. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 8:51am
Hi, I was just at a British car show in the Valley. Some of the MGB guys have been looking for Fireo seats. I saw a couple of them in the locker. Are there any chances if getting them out? Has the differences with the owner been settled?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:05am
I took out 1 pair of seats last week, but there are 2 more sets sitting out. If I had a pickup I would go in and grab the metal shelving.   You should be safe to go and grab things till the end of the month. If anyone gets in your face tell them to F-Off its not responsibility, you are trying to remove more stuff regardless.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:01pm
Exactly, they want stuff removed, so tell them that's what you are
doing.

Other than that, ignore them.

Dawg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic