Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Huge Thank You to John Car-Lo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huge Thank You to John Car-Lo
    Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:43pm
I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to John for giving me such a wonderful Christmas gift.  Lisa and I went to the West Coast Fiero's Club Christmas Party.  I was not expecting anything aside from the Awesome free food the club bought for everyone, when John shows up with a rather suspicious package with CAPT FIERO written on it in a rather cool artwork design.  (sorry didn't get a pic of that)     Inside the package were these beautifully framed hand drawn pictures of what my car should end up looking like when we are done with it.  (He has already built the Nose, Cowl hood, Cowl Deck lid and Raised Spoiler for it in real life)  

Just wanted to make a public Thank You to him.  

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust.  MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics     For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic