Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Sad Day, RIP Henry Doerksen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
waylon View Drop Down
The Stereo and Alarm Guy

Post Options Post Options   Quote waylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Sad Day, RIP Henry Doerksen
    Posted: 28 October 2015 at 7:42pm
i am always around
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2015 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by waylon waylon wrote:

OMG  i didnt know i just talked to him a few months back wowow just take aback right now
Sick

Good to see you online, Waylon.   It's been awhile. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
waylon View Drop Down
The Stereo and Alarm Guy

Post Options Post Options   Quote waylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2015 at 9:30pm
OMG  i didnt know i just talked to him a few months back wowow just take aback right now
Sick
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 1:18pm
I'll miss Henry greatly.  

Not only did we have some great times and talks about our Fieros, but we had some great conversations about life in general also.  Always a knowledeable and friendly guy.   

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2015 at 2:20pm
I'll miss Henry very much, it was Henry's new ride that made me get into a TOP DOWN too so we can cruise around BC. My time is also running out and making me think to get away from RBS2 and catch up with life.
Johnny-B-Good

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2015 at 11:54am

We lost a long time member Henry Doerksen  today.   He was a founding member of West Coast Fiero’s and was a friend for the past 17 years.    He was always the most cheerful and happy person at every meeting.   Lisa and I considered him a dear friend.       He had a number of Fiero’s over the years, but his baby was his Gold 86GT that he had for the majority of time that I knew him.   It was like new in and out.    He only gave up the car after a serious accident where he was hit and it totalled the car out.

He will be dearly missed.   Henry may you find the great highway in the sky to cruise.    

I spoke to Henry’s wife and there will be a celebration of life for Henry, dates will be made available soon and I’ll post them up here.

In case the above link does not work for you, https://www.facebook.com/henry.doerksen.96  this is his Facebook page and here is a great pic of his gold 86GT  http://www.captfiero.com/henrey.jpg 

David, Lisa, Arianna and Erica Bergquist.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic