West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA Fiero
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA Fiero

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote mastermind390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2004 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER REPLICA Fiero
    Posted: 20 October 2015 at 4:26pm
SELLING FOR ONLY $19,500. 2004 Black on Black Lamborghini Murcielago Replica Roadster built on an 86 fiero engine and chassis. Located in Avondale, Arizona. I am selling one of my Lamborghini replicas because I have two and barely have time to drive either of them. Built by Triangle G in Los Angeles in 2004 for around $50k. 1985 Pontiac Fiero engine, runs very well, it has been barely driven odometer and newly updated title reads 300 miles. Recently had $6,000 worth of work done on the car (receipts). I don't like selling used stuff unless it works perfectly. This car is ready to be driven and loved. Car has 17" Axis rims. There is not and never was a top to this car, or windows. Car is a permanent topless convertible, so be prepared to be seen. It is amazing owning one of these cars, everywhere you go people smile and wave at you. People walk up to you from nowhere. It is a great networking vehicle. Please have cash in hand before contacting me. No joy rides. Title in hand. Email: cpamillionaire@gmail.comcall or text 213-841-7896 if you have any questions. For video of car and pictures go to. www.keymanelectronics.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic