West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Everything Else Wtd or FS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS 1986 Fiero GT Full Car with Extras!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS 1986 Fiero GT Full Car with Extras!
    Posted: 03 August 2016 at 4:13pm
FS-1986 Fiero GT 4 speed manual Trans and Sunroof, power locks, windows and mirrors. Full Car plus extra hood, rear deck lid, passenger and driver door, passenger front fender, rear facia, both headlight motors and assymbly. Recently installed new rear tires, water pump, timing chain and sprockets, all new vacuum lines, new radiator, fuel pressure regulator, distributor cap, rotor button, plug wires, plugs and coil.
Just recently refurbished all the interior including a new headliner and sunroof gasket and clips.
Still has original rims.
I owned and drove the vehicle for 20 years.
Just recently i had to park it due to a blown head gasket between #4 and #6 cylinders. I have 2 new head gaskets as well. I would love to fix the gasket issue and keep her but I need a truck now. This car still has plenty of power at 278000 miles! Exterior is Black with silver ground effects.
The interior used to be charcoal and light gray, but now is red and black. Still have all original interiors parts as well.
I also have the custom center console that is made to fit in place of original with an option for a 10 inch woofer. Custom console is not yet installed and will need to be upholstered.
I'm asking a FIRM $1,500.00
If interested in seeing pics please message me.
ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 4:39pm
Hi
Sorry to here you have to let go of your Fiero.The price is right! But I have 3 an want to keep my marriage to gather.
Do you have some Extra interred stuff-Seats- I have 2 Tan seats right know,but would like Gray for mt TTop.some
Pics would help in the Sale of your Fiero,good luck should go Quick.
SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
Bandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 6:14pm
I do not have extra seats im sorry. Thanks
Bandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 6:18pm
Unfortunately my pics are too large to post on this forum it says.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic