Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Graffiti Fiero’s REALLY COOL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Graffiti Fiero’s REALLY COOL
    Posted: 01 December 2007 at 10:57pm

So we were out doing some shopping.  Picking up Nic-Nac stuff for Christmas.  Just happened to go to the toy section.  Lisa goes OMG Look, Look.  She starts tearing things off the shelf and shows me what she is tearing off.  They are little Fiero's they only had 7 so we grabbed all of them.  We are going to hit up a few other stores tomorrow and buy any we can get out hands on.    They come with a neat history card about the Fiero.   We found these at the Langley Walmart however are going to hit up the Surrey and have relatives going to the Abbotsford stores tomorrow.  Note the error package.  I thought it was kinda funny.  It will probably be the one that I save and don't open.   We are going to add "extras" in the club door prize draw at our December club meeting. 

So if you have a local Waldo Mart, hit it up and see if they have them.  With the price being under 3 bucks each these will be great stocking stuffers for all you Fiero lovers. 

P.S. Lisa did check the website and they are suppose to be releasing more models over the next year.  With the 88GT being the most admired model I am sure that will have to be one of the pics to make.    I will try to post up more detailed pics later.   I was using our outdoor camera and it does not take very good pics in low light inside.   

We found, Red, Blue, Yellow cars. 

Have Fun and Safe Driving in these winter conditions.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Borteep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Borteep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2007 at 3:34am
I wish someone would release something with the late GT style, those look neat though.
sexy2m6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sexy2m6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 12:37pm
Hey David,
I bought some of these in July for you and Lisa (will drop them off when I'm in town) I got black and red ones for you (fyi)
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2007 at 2:32pm
Cool thanks, we are up to 15 now, after hitting up many stores looking for them.  We have raffled off 3 of them at the last club meeting included with the normal prizes. 
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Blair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 5:56pm
Picked up 3 cars at walley mart Langley. Left a yellow one behind for you Dave. This means that there is been more put out if anybody is looking for one.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 6:02pm

You left one behind  poor sad car all left alone. 

Lisa and I have been hitting up the Langley Walmart the Guildford Walmart and the Scott Road Walmart about once a week and buying all the ones we can find.  Even traded a few to a Yankee for some versions that we can't find up here, but they have down there.  We had some up here, that they don't have down there either so it worked out well.

We are raffling off one at each meeting as well.   I think we are up to about 30 of them so far.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Blair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 5:50am
Quick, put them on Craig's List while the prices are high.  :)
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:49pm

I didn't find any at the Queensborough Wal-Mart.  You guys must have cornered the market

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2008 at 4:16pm

Walmart put all of them on Close-Out sale for 1/2 off.  We bought all we could find, however I went back last night and looked for more, the entire line of Hot Cherries is now sold out.  Must have been a holiday thing.  I am sure that they will start showing up on ebay for $5-10 each.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Blair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

Walmart put all of them on Close-Out sale for 1/2 off.  We bought all we could find, however I went back last night and looked for more, the entire line of Hot Cherries is now sold out.  Must have been a holiday thing.  I am sure that they will start showing up on ebay for $5-10 each.

You mist the two I picked up at Walmart Langley today. It was the American Graffiti line.

TairrieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TairrieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 7:43pm
w00t thanks i ran off to our walmarts and bought them all i only got 7 
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Blair Blair wrote:

Quick, put them on Craig's List while the prices are high.  :)

That's a laugh. Stupid Craigslist-ers tactics to create mythical inflation.

I'm selling my 2M4 that's a FERRARI KILLER for $15 000 if anyone wants it. Don't try to low-ball me either. I know the value of this car!

And then they conclude with a "I know I'm raping you" statement like...

"I really love this car, but the prices on these cars are SO good right now, I figured I'd try to find a sucker.. err I mean, try to get my money out of it."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic