West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 Fiero For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote 87 Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1987 Fiero For Sale
    Posted: 19 April 2019 at 2:29pm
Greetings. I have my beautiful burgundy 1987 Fiero for sale. It is all completely original and in really nice shape. It has the optional full glass sunroof. It's an automatic. It also comes with two NOS factory new seats, the set, left and right, that I purchased in the USA a couple of years ago, still in the bags, not installed. I had planned on using the car regularly but never did. I think I probably only drove it about 50 miles. The last time I drove it was a couple of years ago when I renewed the insurance and took it to the last of the Air Care Centres on United Blvd in Coquitlam where it passed with flying colors. I then took it to Canadian Tire in Coquitlam where I had a new water pump installed and had it checked all over, drove it home with a new battery and it has just sat for almost 2 years. For somebody who wants a nice example of these cars I'm going to go with a really inexpensive price on it and include the 2 new seats, it'll be a fun driver for somebody. I'm in Port Moody and you can email me for photos at jchawkins7@gmail.com

Edited by 87 Fiero - 12 May 2019 at 8:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic