West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1987 Fiero gt for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Foggdukkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1987 Fiero gt for sale
    Posted: 22 March 2017 at 5:12pm
Sadly I'm selling my Fiero. We just don't have time to deal with it. Needs the clutch fixed. Have the parts just don't have the time. Located in Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Offers

Edited by Foggdukkers - 23 March 2017 at 1:50pm
Linlor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 2:57pm
Can you send me some pics to don.ostergard@gmail.com please?  I am in Victoria

Thanks
Don
Ferrari 308 Replica
Prova 5000s Countach Replica
PhillipMartin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PhillipMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Foggdukkers Foggdukkers wrote:

Sadly I'm selling my Fiero. We just don't have time phenq where to buy to deal with it. Needs the clutch fixed. Have the parts just don't have the time. Located in Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Offers

Hey, were you able to sell your Fiero? If not, I'm interested. Can come to Vancouver Island to have a look. Will you be giving away the clutch parts with the deal?

Edited by PhillipMartin - 21 September 2023 at 3:45am
FredReiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FredReiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2018 at 1:10pm

Sadly I'm selling my Fiero. We just don't have time to deal with it. Needs the clutch fixed. Have you read the new crazy bulk reviews, the parts just don't have the time. Located in Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Offers

I'm intrigued, Can you send me a few pics please?

Edited by FredReiss - 26 September 2018 at 3:20am
CharlesCowan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CharlesCowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2019 at 4:44am
Originally posted by FredReiss FredReiss wrote:

Sadly I'm selling my Fiero. We just don't have a good feeling about this time to deal with it. Needs the clutch fixed. Have you read the new crazy bulk reviews, the parts just don't have the time. Located in Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Offers

I'm intrigued, Can you send me a few pics please?

The thread is quite old; from March 2017. I don't think that Foggdukkers still has the Fiero.

Edited by CharlesCowan - 02 March 2019 at 9:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic