Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

January 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: January 2017
    Posted: 13 January 2017 at 7:59pm
Well we've made it through the first part of winter and are currently mid January of 2017. I personally look forward to a good summer and being able to get my Fiero back on the road to enjoy the sunshine and better driving weather. In contact with Jet City Fieros and they are having a go-kart day sometime in April. Viewing their video that was online last year it looks like a fun event and personally I may head down to enjoy their company at that time. Hope to see some others possibly join me. Like to remind members that Arlington again will be coming up this year and in June 10th and 11th I believe Fierofest in Richland Washington. Hope to see some better participation from our Club to these events. It is hard to believe that it has being 33 years since the first Fiero hit production but it is good to see that many are still on the road. In fact looking at Barrett Auto Auction in Scottsdale 2017 there is an Indy Fiero on the block in pristine shape by the looks of it in the pictures. It would be interesting to see what it sells for. We will be looking at getting together in March for the first meeting of this year. Keep tuned to this channel for more developments regarding this. Warmest regards ( and in this weather) I truly mean warmest regards to all who read this. Cheers
Fieroman88
D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2017 at 9:26pm
Happy new year.
I hope to be able to get out to do more fun things this year with my fiero. Looking like I might have more time this year to do that. I've got a month left of insurance and then it will stop being my daily driver( yes, even in this weather) and go back to being a toy.
Looking forward to getting together with you all again soon.
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 2:29pm
Happy New Year!  

29th Annual Pontiac Car Show
is

Sunday June 11th

in Langley BC

FieroFest NW in Richland WA is on the same weekend. 

As I understand it, Arlington is still on and Jetcity will announce the dates when they get to planning their 2017 events next month. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic