West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parts Car av

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Austin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts Car av
    Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:42am
Up for sale is an '86 Fiero SE, parts car

It is complete except for an engine.

I believe it has the 4:10 ratio 4spd transmission. All cradle/suspension/brakes/mechanical is there.  Body is in great shape, but it had a cheap paint job at some point.  Interior is all there but I took the dash out, it's sitting in the shed.  It would make a great parts car for someone working on a car or wanting lots of spares. No registration as it was bought for parts.

I can throw in a bunch of extra parts as well that I've collected over the many years.  I've got boxes and boxes of just about every part.

Any offers welcome! I would really prefer to let it go cheap to a club member, otherwise it will be sent to the scrapper.  Our cars are becoming rarer by the day and this could be a great way to stock up on parts.

Please call my cell 604-802-7323

1986 Fiero GT 3.4L V6 DIS, 5 spd, Full Polyurethane Suspension, Rear Coil-overs
Austin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Austin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:44am

1986 Fiero GT 3.4L V6 DIS, 5 spd, Full Polyurethane Suspension, Rear Coil-overs
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 8:11pm
I've got a better question Austin, who's is the nice red notchie in the background.   That one looks pretty sharp. 

Its also nice to hear from you, do you still have the silver one?   How is your Porsche collection doing?

Very nice to see that some of the old time members are still kicking about.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 9:05am
Haven't seen you around much Austin.   Good to see you're still around.  Hope things are going well with you.  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic