West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Technical Topics Forum » Build Threads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3800 TPI 4spd Auto into 86 Coupe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 8:33am
Well Blair, we will just have to hear it in person.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 6:45pm
This morning I had to get up early and drop off a rendering for a deadline meeting for 9:00. Then after that I
stopped into Euphoria Chocolates for a latte and muffin. While I was there Blair mentioned that he bought a guitar
and Angie bought a SAX. I told him I was in the market for a guitar as well, so we drove to Langley in my chopper
and I bought the guitar that I had been looking for all over Vancouver! After that Blair wanted me to hear the 3800
supercharger that he just got running.

So while I was there I made a short video and here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-RvehirWtU

Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:42pm
Can you say SLEEEEPER......:)

You dream it up....I'll make it
nuriko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nuriko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Blair Blair wrote:

The best one to ask that question is Fast Fieros out of Dallis Texas. Generally 8 to 10 lbs boost is it before detonation occurs. There are ways around that but you loose steetability in the proses. For the 3800 na there said to handle about 400hp with vary little mods compared to the 500+ hp of the sc bottom end.

when i was on texas, i got a shop there where they fixed my car very nice. i got this texas auto repair shop from google. weill i guess i gonna contact again that shop
nuriko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nuriko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Blair Blair wrote:

The best one to ask that question is Fast Fieros out of Dallis Texas. Generally 8 to 10 lbs boost is it before detonation occurs. There are ways around that but you loose steetability in the proses. For the 3800 na there said to handle about 400hp with vary little mods compared to the 500+ hp of the sc bottom end.

i am living in texas area. i agree that in dallas there are lots of texas auto repair shops which can answer questions and give techniques about car boost.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic