West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Technical Topics Forum » Build Threads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RAM-BUNK-SHUSH... wide body

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 37>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by kharmata kharmata wrote:

Hey that's my hand in the picture...

I was wondering who was messing about back there.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:46am
Originally posted by kharmata kharmata wrote:

Hey that's my hand in the picture...

You're famous!

And I have to disagree with the question of keeping pop-up headlights. They work on a stock Fiero, but Ram-bunk-shush is something else... She's smoother, more sleek. Flushmount headlights are the more logical choice, styling wise.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 9:17pm

If that color change had spread to me while standing there, I might've become a brotha!

[EDIT] Of course my joke doesn't make much sense now that the image of myself standing beside a brown photoshopped version of RAM-BUNK-SHUSH has been removed from this thread (along with a whole bunch of other posts).

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 9:20pm
I must say, the front end looks right, but do you really need fender flares, Johnny boy? You do need to make sure the car still fits in lanes when you're done...
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 9:42pm

Johnny-B-Good

fencerenu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fencerenu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:59am
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083058.html

sorry... :-(  Over on pennock's I was getting some elitist comments and insults and so I decided to mostly not post over there and delete my posts - but I couldn't delete, so I removed the comments and my admittedly very numerous photos and photoshops... That's why I came here... But then it seemed like my ideas that I felt emotional ownership over, were being immediately implemented onto other people's projects...  That's all that is... And as far as being called Lowlux, I have no clue who that is.  Sorry guys, but there were people on Pennock's who started bashing me because I was posting too many photoshop things and then the elitist comments about "you should build it around the wheels that you can afford since you obviously don't have any money... and have you calculated the costs of wheels and tires?" 

And then look at the guy over there on Pennocks that is flaming me now... you should have seen the guy that was basically following all of my posts and saying all these mean things... I think the word "mtgih" is in his name.  He changed most of his posts after he said the mean things, and that's what gave me that idea that I could delete my content since I was being chased off...
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:29am
Cooling things off
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:58am
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:29am
We all have issues and I overreacted, give him another chance,   
Let him have his own build thread and post what he wants there
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:09pm
So Johnny Boy... Any chance you'd try and replicate that Esprit front end on your car? I think the style rather suits it...
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:23pm
People are gonna think you're.....

Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

If that color change had spread to me while standing there, I might've become a brotha!

[EDIT] Of course my joke doesn't make much sense now that the image of myself standing beside a brown photoshopped version of RAM-BUNK-SHUSH has been removed from this thread (along with a whole bunch of other posts).

You dream it up....I'll make it
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:25pm

Originally posted by Dawg Dawg wrote:

People are gonna think you're.....

What else is new?

(Figured I might as well beat Tristan and/or Johnny to the punch.)

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:40am

Way to ruin my fun, Patty...

Don't worry though, we'll let you be the crazy old man in the club. Every club needs one.

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:40pm

I hope I could clear this mess up concerning FENCERENU:
Out of nowhere he came crashing into our West Coast Fiero’s Forum Build thread and also Clynt’s build thread posting pictures
on how we should design our cars. So I thought well, it looks like we have a troll here and we’ll see where this goes. He was
told to have his own site on WCF because he is clogging up our build threads with a whole lot of pictures. That was fine in
that he did start his own build thread on our club site.

So just as a fun joke, (that’s what we do on our small WCF club site) I have photoshopped my chop top into what Fencerenu likes.
I have added his pop up lights and the LOTUS sytle nose, fastback and flares. And since my car’s name is RAM-BUNK-SHUSH I
have called it RAM-LOTUS-SHUSH “things to come”. Now at this point I did not realize that FENCERENU has started a new post
on Pennocks with RAM-LOTUS-SHUSH by Car-2-Lo with MY photoshop photo. Since then the thread has grown to where it is
now. I did not know this until Patrick has notified me it was on Pennocks. So now FENCERENU has been wrongly accused of
things said about him. As I see it he is innocent of all the things he has posted on both websites we just took him the wrong
way.   

And I apologize to FENCERENU for accusing him being a troll and for this thread getting blown out of proportion.

ADDED NOTE: I do like the flares !
Also all TROLLS welcome here, say and post anything you want, I won't get mad    

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

I did not realize that FENCERENU has started a new post on Pennocks with RAM-LOTUS-SHUSH by Car-2-Lo with MY photoshop photo.

And for anyone who wants to see the thread, it's Here.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

Way to ruin my fun, Patty...

Don't worry though, we'll let you be the crazy old man in the club. Every club needs one.

I'm not the oldest, nor am I the craziest.

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:54pm
I've gone through and cleaned up most of this thread and Clynts also.  If anyone finds any other little poopy piles around LMK and I'll try to scoop 'em up.  

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

So Johnny Boy... Any chance you'd try and replicate that Esprit front end on your car? I think the style rather suits it...

No, but I do like the flares
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 3:39pm

Damn, I'm going to re-post the image of the brown RAM-BUNK-SHUSH which disappeared so that my earlier joke makes sense!

Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

fencerenu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fencerenu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 4:20pm
I think the brown color is appropriate for the "Ram Bunk BS"edition lol :-) I'm gonna build THAT car.  It will take awhile, but I'm gonna do it... after this current project, so it'll be down the road aways...

Tre
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 37>
  Share Topic