Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fiero Store Flyer (email)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fiero Store Flyer (email)
    Posted: 19 June 2009 at 2:00pm

Did anyone else look at the flyer from Fiero Store today.  I don't know how they are doing it, its great for the Fiero community, but the prices on stuff like Getrag slave brackets at $29 WOW, Muncie slave brackets at $39,  I have seen people sell and personally sold those parts for double that price in CDN dollars.     The Getrag masters IIRC was pushing $200 range from Napa, and they have them for $94.  I'm still not going to garage my collection of stock ones, but looks like parts are going to be easier to find now.   Looks like I won't have to keep multiples on hand, just keep enough for my personal needs and point everyone to the Fiero Store.     Hey Dr, do you think it is even possible to get the length of tubing, bend it right, swage on all the lines including the braided steel piece and pay someone labour to make it for less than $150. (well say $250 CDN after exchange, duties, shipping)   I think it would be close.

About the only item I do see there as more expensive is the 4cyl 5spd / V6 4spd slave.  We can get locally for $39 CDN from Napa.

If you cannot see this email CLICK HERE to view online

Fierostore.com

Where to Start Diagnosing a Clutch Problem

$34.95

A majority of clutch problems can be traced to either your hydraulics or your clutch pedal. Click here to learn more about bleeding your clutch system and replacing the clutch pedal. Most Fieros were equipped with clutch pedals that were a combination of aluminum and steel. Over time, that pedal will flex or bend, preventing full clutch disengagement. Our new all steel aftermarket pedal will last longer than the original factory design and will provide full clutch disengagement.

More Info

Part #Various

Master Cylinders

Part #Various

1st and 2nd designs

More Info

From $59.95

Slave Cylinders

Part #Various

Available for all years and models

More Info

From $49.95

Clutch Line

Part #65605

Runs from the master to the slave cylinder

More Info

$159.95

Clutch Arms

Part #Various

Cast iron replaces stamped steel

More Info

$39.95

Slave Brackets

Part #Various

Available for V6 models only

More Info

From $29.95

Clutch Kits

Part #Various

Disco, pressure plate & bearing

More Info

From $199.95

Please Add email@fierostore.com to your Address Book.

Regards,
The Fiero Store

The World's Largest Source of Fiero Parts.
The Fiero Store · 32 West Street · P.O. Box 538 · Stafford Springs, CT 06076 USA
Toll Free: 800-343-7648 · M-F 8:30AM - 5:30PM ET · Sat 10AM-2PM ET
© 2008 www.fierostore.com

You are receiving this email because you have either placed an order with or requested information from The Fiero Store in the past. If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject. If you no longer own a Fiero, or if you wish to be removed from our customer database, please reply to this email with DELETE as the subject.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic