West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Last Club Meeting + Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fiero Zen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Last Club Meeting + Sale
    Posted: 06 January 2010 at 9:29pm

Hi Everyone,

FieroZen here....Sat Jan 09th will be my last club meeting as I have made the choice to return to spend more time with my family in europe. I have decided to sell my GT - see www.FieroZen.com   
and as many of you know it will come with many added extra and a list of new parts still to be added. Watch the two short videos to get an idea: - (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlyU8KvWGvI) Even comes with a complete set of 1 year old snow tires (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zApQgyKoM).
A race tuned engine, (forged and balanced internals) built from the ground up by one of our own club members - Blair, and you know how Awesome his workmanship is. Has 14K on new engine. MSD coil/re-built distributor, all new high grade plugs and leads etc etc. New front shocks + a new set of rear struts still in the box. New wheel hubs. A reconditioned transmission/clutch that has also been done by our own club president - Captain Fiero. New heater core - OMG just look at the receipts.  Oh...yeah, and this little beauty is fast in a straight line and through the corners, must be due to the front and rear sway bars and good rubber. I guess you'll need the hard wired/hidden radar detector that also comes with the car. Great tilt stereo by Panasonic with aux for ipod and even plays MP3 discs that I burn off itunes!

The car also has a fully wired tow hitch set up, also throw in the new foldaway 2-cycle, lockable carrier that slips straight into the hitch.

(trailer not included).

The "WestCoastFieros" has been a life saver for me and I have had So.......much fun and learn't a lot about the Fiero, met and made some life-long friends.

I have sincerely loved the whole Fiero experience, maybe you know someone who would appreciate this GT, nice if it went to the right person.

My receipts are currently in excess of $10,000.

Please speak to Captain Fiero (A.K.A David) or myself for more info and the price - 

It would be great to see you all. I leave for UK on Feb 04th.

Cheers - FieroZen (A.K.A - Nigel)

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But Today is a Gift
That is why it is called the Present
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 10:45pm

Originally posted by Fiero Zen Fiero Zen wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zApQgyKoM

Geez Nigel, I thought you were considerably older than 17.

In all seriousness though, I'm sorry to hear you'll be leaving the club and the country. I wish you well.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:51pm

Aw buddy... I'm going to hate to see you go. If you ever do come back, Fiero or not, you come back to the meetings, alright bud?

PS, wouldn't you get waaaay more coin for your car in Europe?

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 12:51am
Nigel, I have only known you for a short while but you're leaving a lasting impression.  I truly regret that I will not get the chance to know you better.

Do what you need to do my friend.  Michelle and I wish you all the best on your journey.

Damien
You dream it up....I'll make it
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 7:57am
Going to miss ya bud!

This is yet another reason for EVERYONE to make the time to show up at the next meeting!  No excuses....

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 10:49am
Going to miss you, Nigel.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 12:14pm
Ya...we will miss you more than words can relay, Kerstin and I will do what we can to make the meeting.
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
grokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 4:25pm
are any of you gonna show up? im coming with fiero or no
fiero, depends on repair progress
Lets get it sideways
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2010 at 7:04pm

Its going to be weird not having him around the house anymore.   I dropped Nigel off at the airport with several bags and such, when I picked him up, he had only one.  That was the first clue something was odd, he said he just left them all back there, and that he had given them to his mum.  LOL.   Totally took us all by surprise. 

You will be missed.     We'll keep the porch light on for you, if you end up on this side of the planet again.   I guess you won't have to wait for me to get your Top Gear episode fix anymore.  Sure a long way to go for a TV show.

On a side note, with Nigel departing us, we will have a room available for rent, preference will go to someone that owns and drives a Fiero.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Fiero Zen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fiero Zen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2010 at 9:38am

Thanks for all the replies.

Hopefully see you all at the meeting tomorrow.

Cheers - FieroZen

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But Today is a Gift
Fiero Zen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fiero Zen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 4:00pm

One finally reminder. It's my last club meeting as I am returning to Europe. It would be great to see all my Fiero Club friends. If you could make it that would be great.

Also...you may have read? I am selling my beloved Fiero. I am chucking eveything in, list of new parts to go on winter kit, including full set of snow tires, front and rear. Plus you have the summer mags with good bridgestone rubber. Not sure which car is mine? Checkout,

www.FieroZen.com

See you later - FieroZen

PS: Other items not related to Fieros will also being going.
For example: City Fido Package (unlimited local calling minutes)  
with a 6 gig monthly data plan - $75 per month + taxes. Take over contract till Aug 28, 2011, renew and they have to grandfather you on for another 3 years. Selling for good price.

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But Today is a Gift
redwilley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote redwilley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2010 at 4:51pm

Hi Fiero Zen,

Cann't make it to the meeting (sick).

Hope you have a nice time at your last Fiero meeting and all the BEST TO YOU in your move.

redwilley

redwilley
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic