West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loan-A-Part list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
davidu.nif View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidu.nif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loan-A-Part list
    Posted: 04 March 2017 at 10:11am
do you know anyone who has a steering column for an 87 gt
Dirtbag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dirtbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 9:27pm
[QUOTE=crazzynick] Hey guys I'm customizing a 2M4, does anybody know where I can get some new seats and upholstery and carpets? 

I would suggest Mr Mikes for your seats and The Fiero Store for carpets. I have been looking too an i will be going that route.
Cheers Bryan

Why my good fellow, its Fiero's all the way down
crazzynick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote crazzynick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2016 at 3:11pm
Hey guys I'm customizing a 2M4, does anybody know where I can get some new seats and upholstery and carpets? And I'm not sure if you guys have heard of this company called Valleywide Powder coating, I heard of them through my buddy who is rebuilding a 91 civic, and customizing it to the extreme. His car looks really nice now, he got his sway bar powder coated, the valve covers are done, his spring and shocks, and all the upper and lower arms for the suspension are powder coated. And this is totally sick, but they even powder coated his Honda emblem! They actually powder coated plastic! I checked out their site for more clarification, and it's true, these guys can powder coat plastic for sure.
canucksfan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote canucksfan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:30pm

Great idea don't know if it would be worth it as I don't know how many if any members are from the Sunshine Coast.

Anyway I have an ICM, and Coil.

Names Scott

Live on the Sunshine Coast

Ph# 604 865 1251

Will add more as I aqquire them. Also have some tools that may come in handy, vacuum guage, compression tester, fuel pressure guage... etc.

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 1:27pm
Great idea John...
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2010 at 10:10am
The following is a manually updated list of parts available for loan:
(such as when someone breaks down, and needs a 'widget' to get themselves going again until a new part arrives)

This should make things a bit easier than having to frantically call everyone asking if they have a 'widget' they can borrow (the item below sparked the idea!)

If you have something available, post a reply.  I, or someone, will update the 'official' list, and delete your post (to keep things tidy).

----------------------
  1. Item
  2. Person
  3. City
  4. Contact #
----------------------
4spd slave bkt
Dr.Fiero
S. Alberta
604-318-8742
---------------------------
MAP sensor