West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! LOUD NOISESS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:23am
If she didn't actually write him a ticket......it's possible he's got a pinch of MOJO left.  There is hope.

If she did.....all hope is lost......

hehehehe

DG
You dream it up....I'll make it
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:37pm

Originally posted by Dawg Dawg wrote:

...it's possible he's got a pinch of MOJO left.

I dunno. I think we need to ask Ainsleigh.

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:54pm

So T whats the word?

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 11:28pm

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

....staying home from work today so I can speak with ICBC.

Well come on man, let us know what's going on!

I told everyone about my idiotic screw-up with the (lack of) registration papers for my '84. It's only fair that you now tell us what the heck you've done to lose your license!

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

...it's possible he's got a pinch of MOJO left.

I dunno. I think we need to ask Ainsleigh.

She's a nice girl, you leave her alone. lol

Well, cop still has my license (And she's on vacation now). ICBC gave me another temporary one, but for some reason I was still the one who had to pay for it, even after they admitted it was their fault. I'm also still looking at a $138 fine, which can't be cancelled by anyone other than the officer who gave it, who again, is on vacation...

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:20pm

Well, cop still has my license (And she's on vacation now)...

Maybe the cop plans to look you up while she's on holidays. Now that would be a sure sign of major MOJO action.

...with apologies to Sean Connery.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:36pm
Sean Connery wishes he looked this good.
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:08pm
I think he wishes his head wasn't so big.

DG
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:10pm

I think Tristan wishes his head wasn't so big.

Tell me about it.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:26pm
I love how big my head is. It's perfect. Just like everything else pertaining to me is.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:24pm

I love how big my head is.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:30pm
Lovin' the shirt. And Patty, quit being so jealous of how young, attractive, un-old, modest and sexy I am. 
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:37pm

Lovin' the shirt. And Patty, quit being so jealous of how young, attractive, un-old, modest and sexy I am. 

You forgot the "humble" part.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:38pm
Hello, I said modest... I'm faaar too amazing to forget simple details like that... GOSH.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:48pm

Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

You forgot the "humble" part.

Hello, I said modest... I'm faaar too amazing to forget simple details like that... GOSH.

So, it's redundant to mention "humble" when "modest" has been stated, yet it's somehow appropriate to mention both "young" and "un-old"? Alrighty then...

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:25pm
Because I'm young, twice over.
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:54pm
OK....I'm starting to hurl.....gag.....ga gag.....

Dg
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 12:45am

Wow... Well, looks like the helmet I bought will be a waste...

Went through a roadblock the day before Halloween (Picking up the girlfriend). Fine officer asked me for license and to submit to a sobriety test (As she had consumed a rather alarming amount of alcohol, the vehicle smelled of it). No problem, I blew 0.00%, but wouldn't you know it, license came back as suspended. Again. I explained to the officer how this had happened before, and it was ICBC being they're usual useless selves... The officer apologized, saying he had to write me the ticket for now, and just to phone him once I spoke to ICBC and he'd wave it for me.

As I got home, I noticed I had a package in waiting for me. I went to collect it on the 1st. Well, wouldn't you know it - it was a letter from ICBC. Saying they'd suspended my license for three months due to me having been driving without a license from the time I first mentioned in this thread. I was infuriated, but figured I'd just explain to them how they had screwed up in the first place, and all would be well.

What a naive thought that was.

The lovely lady on the phone first denied the fact it was initially their fault, the first time I was pulled over. After she finally did check the case, she still said the license would be suspended though. When I enquired as to why this is, she told me it was because I was still originally ticketed for not having a license, ICBC's fault or not. Plus I'll have to pay the $81 ticket I got for the last ticket from them cancelling the license. Plus another $35 for another license in three months. Plus the fact I can't work in a shop or drive myself for three months. Which also means I can't attend Autocross for three months.

I can't believe that ICBC can have the gall to say yes, they screwed up, but they're still going to pull my license away despite that little fact... And charge me more on top of that! To hell with BC, I'm moving to Saskatchewan after my schooling. SGI is a saint to deal with in comparison to ICBC.

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 1:05am
f**k man I would still fight it, take everything to court, you have the right to do that.  Hopefully the judge will have more brains than some telephone clerk at ICBC and get all the tickets thrown out of court. Heck for an $81 lisc suspended ticket maybe it won't be worth the cops time and he won't show up.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 1:36am

To hell with BC, I'm moving to Saskatchewan after my schooling. SGI is a saint to deal with in comparison to ICBC.

You're going to move from BC to Saskatchewan because some clerk on the phone at ICBC blew you off?

Grow a set. Take it to another level man.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic