West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! LOUD NOISESS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote tk_85redgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:11am
I would go to the head office of icbc and talk to some one there.talk to a lawyer first see what he says.Maybe try contacting globel news and tell them your story on how icbc is trying to screw u.If u dont fix it  they wont.U can talk to 1 icbc person and they will tell 1 thing when u call them back you'll talk to another person and they will tell u some thing else so u dont get any where with them,even do its there folt if u dont take care of the problem they an't going to fix to be nice they just don't care of your problems untill u make it a problem to them and fight for it.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

To hell with BC, I'm moving to Saskatchewan after my schooling. SGI is a saint to deal with in comparison to ICBC.

You're going to move from BC to Saskatchewan because some clerk on the phone at ICBC blew you off?

Grow a set. Take it to another level man.

She IS the next level, unless I actually take it to management, which is tempting, but regardless, I don't favour my odds fighting a crown corperation in court. Never-the-less, I don't have much other options, I need a license to work in a car shop.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

She IS the next level, unless I actually take it to management, which is tempting, but regardless, I don't favour my odds fighting a crown corperation in court.

So, why not take it to management? I'd try to at least extinguish all options before having to take it to court.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 2:54pm
A valid point. As I said though, it might just be worth it to go to Saskatchewan once I'm done the acedemic half of my course and just get re-licensed out there so I can get my hours in. Far less of a head ache.
Graeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Graeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 9:19pm
I would suggest writing it all out in a very succinct point form and professional document. This should be sent to the same lady and also get a hold of somebody who knows where also to escalate issues. I would also get a hold of a lawyer and get some quick advice and if it's not much cost then have them send that letter out.

ICBC responds better if you have somebody representing you or you are acting and responding to the issue in just as a professional manner as a lawyer would.

Your biggest detriment is your age unfortunately. They will do their best to just duck your issues and blow you off. Which sucks. Have somebody older represent you, bring your issues to the table in writing and verbally and let them know that you are very serious about having legal representation.

What they are doing isn't legal, it's lazy. I personally wouldn't give up, just try a different tactic.

Good luck.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 9:54pm
I agree with Graeme get a lawyer for some help.  We had another young member that ICBC gave the brush off to, and the same day he got a lawyers office to mail a letter, he got instant action and all was taken care of.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:23am
Alrighty, I'll give that a shot then. Thanks for the advice boys, wish me luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic