West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFish n Chip run anybody?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish n Chip run anybody?
    Posted: 28 May 2007 at 12:07pm

I just found out that June 30, my wife has something to go to, so when the family's away, the kids will play. 

Anybody free on June 30 for a short (as in timeframe...not taking an entire day) drive around the lower mainland and a stop at Pajo's for fish n chips?  

The route I am thinking of is meet at Krispy Kreme, cross Alex Fraser Bridge to Queensborough, take River Road along the Fraser River to Number 6 Rd in Richmond...may stop and take pictures, #6 Rd to Westminster Hwy, annoy the customers in the Richmond Automall as a bunch of "obnoxious" Fieros cruise the loop, then back to highway 99, south to Steveston Hwy to park at the Cannery Museum parking lot, have lunch, walk around Steveston, (fill our trunks with fish?), fly kite at Garry Point, back to Steveston Hwy to highway 99, through the Tunnel, exit on River Road (Delta), along River Road back to Highway 91, Up to 72nd ave and back to Krispy Kreme.

That's my plan.  Anybody wanna come along?  Is this a good day?

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 7:44pm
Lisa and I would be in for it.  
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:52am

Okay...I want to do this.  We can discuss details at the meeting this Saturday.  I will plan out a meeting location, time and drive route.  If we can get a confirmed number of cars, I can look for photo-op locations for us to stop. 

I noted that there's a Bridal Falls drive the week before so am wondering if members are getting overloaded with drives this month.  We would have had something every weekend of June.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic