West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arlington 2007 from Brian B.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Fiero Zen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fiero Zen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arlington 2007 from Brian B.
    Posted: 03 June 2007 at 5:43pm

I was at CostCo today and they had a device to assist with blind spots when reversing your truck or RV. It had a small monitor to watch and tiny spy sytle black camera, it was $99.00. Now I didn't check, maybe someone else can see if it is possible to use this camera set-up and record from it. The camera is very small and could either be mounted up high with the interior mirror or maybe near the front number plate instead or the rear. It might also look like some form of security monitoring system to any wayward therif? Anyway, could be fun if it worked this way. Maybe they sell them at BestBuy? - hint hint.

PS: I enjoyed the drive down, but the drive back through the winding section was awesome.

Fiero Zen

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But Today is a Gift
That is why it is called the Present
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 2:26pm
The only video I got did not really show much of the group.  I was 4th car from the front and was trying to keep the car in the lines going around the corners so I did not have a chance to turn around.  I posted my pics in the Arlington Wrap up thread Dr. Fiero started.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 10:50am

A quick slideshow with Photobucket as I have only the free version...let's say we all got a little burnt:)

And I tried to video with one hand on the wheel, Kerstin could not make it to be my camera person...lol

Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic