West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

February Meeting Reminder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February Meeting Reminder
    Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:17pm

Howdy everyone, still working on how to mail out to the club, but in the mean time, here's a forum post:

Don't forget, meeting is next weekend, on the Saturday, at the same Ricky's we always attend. Sorry, Patrick, Emily isn't working there anymore. You'll have to drop twenties to another fine young lass.

Meeting time is 6pm, although most members prefer to doddle around and chat in the parking lot beforehand. Topics of discussion, until I recieve further confirmation from Damien, include: Chocolate's run, nailing down further club runs and discussing the new allocations.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:22pm

Originally posted by Romeo Romeo wrote:

Sorry, Patrick, Emily isn't working there anymore

Jeez, I feel awful. I had no idea the poor girl was going to react so badly to me missing the last meeting.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:29pm

Haha. Wasn't enough money in it for her. Hence my tips.

It's ok, I know where she moved to. Perks of being young, awesome, youthful, and amazing. And modest. And humble. And awesome.

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:51am

Tristan you need to talk to Dawg in regards to runs and things. 

Side note I drove out to the Chocolate shop today.  (Remember club is meeting at NOON at the Chocolate shop, for a mini cruise and coffee and stuff before the club meeting at 6pm) 

Blair said best bet is to be at the Chocolate shop between 12 and 12:15 as that is the narrow window for great parking.

Again speak to Dawg about what he has going on.

Stuff that should be in the club reminder is  Address,  topics of discussion. Time, uhm, any new members or business.  Letting people know about the new format and mentioning.   You can almost copy and past some of Patrick's messages or my meeting reminders to get the main body then remember to change the dates and update the topics.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:52am
Address is in the link. Will edit in the rest.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:54am

Romeo if you are still awake can you take a phone call

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:55am
Text. House has no walls. Phone conversations wake EVERYBODY up. lol
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:57am
We can chat tomorrow, as texting won't work for what I need to talk/do/setup.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:03pm
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meeting. Something has come up. Sorry. I look forward to seeing the minutes.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:11pm
Aw, we'll miss you bud.
Boxin' Robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Boxin' Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:08pm

I wanted to FINALLY come out to this meeting, but early Valentine's evening with the lovely wife must come first .

One of these days I will make it to meet you guys in person. Wanna thank the people who always find time to answer my stupid amateur questions. Especially Romeo who I think posted answers to every one of my thread! Thanks bud .

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Boxin' Robin Boxin' Robin wrote:

I wanted to FINALLY come out to this meeting, but early Valentine's evening with the lovely wife must come first .

All of our lovely wives come first too, (easy fix) we bring them to the meeting

Johnny-B-Good

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Boxin' Robin Boxin' Robin wrote:

One of these days I will make it to meet you guys in person. Wanna thank the people who always find time to answer my stupid amateur questions. Especially Romeo who I think posted answers to every one of my thread! Thanks bud .

Aw... I just have no social life. lol

I'm sure the club is looking forward to seeing you out. Perhaps at the March meeting, or during a club event. We don't bite (Provided we're in a good mood).

Boxin' Robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Boxin' Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

All of our lovely wives come first too, (easy fix) we bring them to the meeting

Hey that's a great idea! My wife has been a pretty decent supporter of the "Baby Ferrari" so far. Now I may be moving overseas sometime in the next year or two...only if I can slowly convince her to let me ship the car along...

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:21pm

lol

She'll understand, the ladies always love mid-engined two-seaters.

tk_85redgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tk_85redgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:57am
Wont make it to the meeting,it's my moms birthday today and we're doing to a family dinner,but might try to make the chocolate run and get some chocolate for her.Hope to see some of u there.
hedoerks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hedoerks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:39pm
I have never posted to this form. I have always relied on emails to keep in
touch. However I think I'll have to start using this form. In any case I was
planning to come to the meeting tonight and bring Tyler Caddick's (ZeroC)
86 GT which I bought from him a couple of days ago. However I just tied to
fire it up but it won't start. It sputtered once and died. I think its the fuel. If
some one would like to come to my place before the meeting and give me a
hand I could still bring it to the mtg. My address is 20310 - 94B ave about 8
block from Ricky's.
Henry Doerksen
Henry Doerksen
hedoerks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hedoerks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:41pm
You can text me at 604-308-7283
Henry Doerksen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic