West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home ยป Buy / Sell ยป Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’88 GT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’88 GT
    Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:47pm

Depending on what he's asking for it, someone should take a drive down to Seattle and bring this one home. Sounds like a lot of good stuff has been installed, and he's probably asking a fair price.

From the post in the Mall at PFF...

"I'm getting a house and have to get rid of my fiero. It runs but needs a new fuel pump relay, it can be driven by powering the aldl connector. I also rewired the instrument cluster to accept an 88 cavalier digital dash but either I wired it up wrong or the dash itself is bad. i have both instrument clusters and all the original wiring so it can be changed back easily. It has to go, I dont want to scrap it, I just want someone cool to get it. I have the title, its in my name, its going to be overnighted to me from my dads house.

email me at jmdavis86@verizon.net

Everything but the distributor and brake calipers was bought through rodney dickman or the fiero store. possibly other fiero friendly companies ive forgotten.

The supsension is all poly, reman brake calipers, mostly new brakes, rebuilt steering rack, new balljoints, new shocks.

The motor is a 3.4pr with dohc pistons. Trueleo intake and headers, 2.5in single exit exhaust. 1.6 roller tip rockers, gmpp cam, ported throttle body, msd ignition, walbro 255hp pump. Custom chip from gmtuners.com. fidenza aluminum flywheel, spec stg 2 clutch(kevlar). ac compressor was broken so its been removed and lost forever. new coolant hoses, new aluminum radiator.

New shift cables, full rodney dickman shift kit, rodney's slave cylinder. new master cylinder, new clutch pedal. has speaker seats. has 11 speaker stereo system (6 3.5in speakers, 4 4in speakers, 1 8in sub) everything works but the 4ch amp and headunit was removed for my moms car. also has a glove box made from an old dash surround.

Battery moved to front. hood vent installed for stability, it cracked at 120mph.

Parking brake cables are new but i either lost some of the pieces to link them up or i just didnt reinstall them, either way the parking brake doesnt work."

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic