Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Steveston Pajo’s Fish and Chips run

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:21pm

Was alot of fun, I liked the route and company...what happened to so many other's????...Dawg?.

Kerstin and I stayed, bought some organic meats ($60 worth), and saw Clint doing his own cruz...we were on our bikes and tried to catch up with no luck:).

Look forward to the next one...we actually should goto the airport at that park on theb end of the runway and hang out under the plains coming in...pretty cool if you have not tried:).

Chat soon all...

Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

2013 Mazda3 Sport GS SkyActive

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u243/Bassman68/BassmanSignature.png">
Mr.Oldtrucks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr.Oldtrucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:58pm
Thanks Ken for organizing the ride - really enjoyed the route - all in all a good time - nice to meet everyone that showed up. The Fiero still is fun to drive. Looking forward to the next tour....
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:29pm
Quote .we actually should goto the airport at that park on theb end of the runway and hang out under the plains coming in...pretty cool if you have not tried:)

I think a club picnic at Iona Park behind the airport would be fun.  Shall we find an interesting route to go there?

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:36pm
We should Ken:)
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:41pm
we should start a new thread on that.  I plan on posting a few pix of our trip today on this thread before it gets unpinned.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:00pm
Man what a perfect day for the run...eh?  Sounds like you all had a great time.

As for our attendance Brian, till we get the engine rebuilt I don't think we'll be going to any runs.  2 more job interviews tomorrow and who knows, maybe we'll have more cash to get it all done.

Thanks again to Ken.  Great run.

The Dawg

Originally posted by Bassman Bassman wrote:

Was alot of fun, I liked the route and company...what happened to so many other's????...Dawg?.

You dream it up....I'll make it
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:07pm
Good luck Damien
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Boxin' Robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Boxin' Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:11pm

To tell the truth, I was secretly hoping that it would be pissing rain today so that this run would possibly be postponed to a later date . Had to work all day....

But Iona Park by YVR is such a great place to be on a sunny day for sure. I work at the airport, so I hang out over there all the time. Only if we can take our Fieros out on that pathway (the gigantic sewage pipe) into the middle of the sea. The gravel road over the pipe is unfortunately for service vehicle use only. If we feel adventurous, we can probably speed out to the end and back before we get caught (it's about 8 km return trip) .

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:34pm
I was about to reply saying we should find out when the major arrivals are so we can see the big planes come in...now we have an insider:)...let's certainly plan this bud:)
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

Mr.Oldtrucks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr.Oldtrucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:07pm
Sounds good - picnic's are good fun - pick a date - choose a route and post it - if the date works we will be there - nice impromptu gatherings work well.
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:02pm

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:06pm
All four Fiero body styles were represented in this Fiero run.

Colby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:35pm
Looks like you guys had a good day too... I would have liked to go, but I couldn't resist going to the first dry autox this year. 
88 Formula 5 speed

kharmata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kharmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:50pm

4 Different Rears... 

...taken with iphone 4.

Kevin
08GSXR1000
clynt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clynt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:54am
hey brian...what makes you think it was me??
Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:48pm

Even Kerstin kknow's your car...hard NOT to miss:)...lol...I saw grey hair?...lol

And see, Mazda got no respect with pictures, but you got a pic of the owners fat ass...lol

Was a nice day...looking forward to more fun events

Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

clynt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote clynt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:16pm
ya.. was going to go on run..parked at 6 and river at noon..figured with pics, late start, and pit stops you would be there around then..
club run ..ontime ..go figure
ill try again next time....
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Bassman Bassman wrote:

[...Mazda got no respect with pictures,

Sorry. When you bring up the back, You're supposed to be taking the pictures. Next time bring your Fiero and I'll make sure it gets in pictures.

Bassman View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God
Sir Brian

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:58am
Kiddin:)...lol
Brian (Bassman)

86 GT Fastback 3.2L

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:22pm
The Mazda (actually a very good car) IS in one of the pictures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic