West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 87 auto for sale :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote vidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 87 auto for sale :(
    Posted: 17 June 2007 at 12:08pm
For personal reasons I must sell my fiero. For more info go here.

http://westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=203&PN= 1&TPN=1

I paid 5k for it, and im willing to take a hit for the fiero community, because the bodywork is only 75 complete, needs some more glass, and block sanding.

There is a crack on the nose where the molding was shaved because the car rolled into my sisters fence. Can be fixed, Ill give away all my bodywork supplies and materials.

Headlight lense is cracked and the buckets are lost, so your on your own with that.

2.8 auto wont pass aircare, NOX too high, sick of it. I have the v8 and archie kit for sale too.

Anyone with time to take on a project can turn this car into a one of a kind fiero.

I want it gone fast before I can change my mind, because this is the right thing for me right now.

1000 dollars and its your project. The audi tt xenons cost me 500 alone... 604-780-4523 Rob

vidus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 10:37am
sold!
Fobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 1:10pm

Darn... had been trying to log on the forum and was having a bit of trouble. Cap't got me sorted out. Is the V-Archie kit still available?

vidus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 1:57pm
yes but it has not arrived in the mail yet.. should be here sometime this coming week.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 12:11am
So was it a forum member that bought it, I am curius it is going to be another club members car.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
vidus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

So was it a forum member that bought it, I am curius it is going to be another club members car.

The cars new home is with a fellow from Armstrong BC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic