Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Pontiac Show June 12th Registration

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Pontiac Show June 12th Registration
    Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:53pm

This is coming up very very fast on us.  I know there has been little discussion in regards to showing, I’d personally like to see us hit the 20 car mark again, if not more.  So Please grab your car and camera and come for a nice relaxing day at the show.  You don’t have to have a perfect show car,  there is even an “Under Construction” class if your car is in partial bits.   I am including the PDF file in this post 2011-05-12_205236_allpontiacreg.zip  as an attachment.

For more information pop over to their site.

http://www.pppcc.com/

David

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:35pm
I definitely plan on attending. Will try to get my reg in this weekend.
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:33pm

Just a check in, has everyone received there "Thank You" email and registration number for the show.  If you haven't that means that you have either not sent in a Pre registration form, or there is a problem.  Please contact me if you have any questions.  Everyone that registered at the club meeting has been submitted.  You should have received your email by now with your number for your car. We need 20 of us, so please get signed up.

David

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
D_sensitized View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:45pm
I did not receive a thank you email...
-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
tk_85redgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tk_85redgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:20pm
I did not get a thank you email also.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:25pm

Harrison yours was a a problem with your email address, you should have yours by now.

Tino, and anyone else check with Terry Beale tbeale@shaw.ca and he should be able to get you fixed up.

David

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:14pm
Go mine.   I'm #12. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:23pm
I ain't gonna register Gretchin, but I'll go and hang out with everybody.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Shakey Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Shakey Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:00pm
I'm still nursing my thrice broken arm, but if it feels
better I'm going to try to come out for this years All
Pontiac Show. Since I won't know what condition my arm will
be in until the actual day of the show, I will have to pay
my entry fee ($20) when I get there. I hope that's OK.
"Shakey" Dave Hathaway
www3.telus.net/myhistory
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:11pm
For you Dave, everything is OK, the club understands your situation and has no problem with you doing any it any way that works for you.  I and the club would love to see you there.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
fiero052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiero052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:26am

got the formula up and running this weekend, all aircared and ready to go , so im in for one of the 20.

confirming my driveway for the detailing party yhe day before also.

Glenn

Glenn
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:02am
So this is on Saturday June 11th.  Thanks Glenn.

How about an address and preferred time?  I'll then put it on the official calender of events.....you'll be famous!

The Dawg

Originally posted by fiero052 fiero052 wrote:

got the formula up and running this weekend, all aircared and ready to go , so im in for one of the 20.

confirming my driveway for the detailing party yhe day before also.

Glenn

You dream it up....I'll make it
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:59pm
I'm going to this on the Saturday before the PPPCC Show n Shine.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
fiero052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fiero052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:18pm

20329 91 B ave, just up the street from where we have our meetings. look for 2 white coupes and you know you are there. I will have my long drive way clear, just pull in and angle park in it. should fit at least 7 cars that way, should make for some good photo ops. If more than 7 show up we will do some thing different, or trade places, or what ever. I will have a hose and buckets out, bring what ever cleaning supplies you think you might need.

time? discussion at the meeting was to come 2 or three hours prior to the meeting, and shine up, hang out. i am flexible for time, will be mucking around with my cars all afternoon, unless its raining, so ya all can come when you like.

Glenn   

Glenn
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:33pm
Ok Glenn, thanks.  Michelle and I are planning to attend.

Lets call it 3:00PM ok?

I'll add another thread for this now.

The Dawg
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:38pm
I'm not seeing a time for the Pontiac show?  Is 10:00 too late?

The Dawg
Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:09pm
Michelle and I are registered!

See you all there.

The Dawg
tk_85redgt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tk_85redgt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:25pm
Is the club going to meet some where and headdown together or just meet at the show?
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:15pm
Just meet at the show. 

And the outlook (according to Enviro Canada) for Sunday is.....
Sunday
Cloudy. Becoming sunny with cloudy periods late in the morning. High 20. UV index 6 or high.

Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:30pm

Ok so Dawg, both canopy's will fit in a Fiero and a cooler on top (empty) plus a large tool bag under the canopy's.  (don't worry the coolers are empty at the moment to keep the weight off the bars.

All the chairs are in the trunk of my V8.

Lisa has more furniture plus baby stuff in her car, with the car seat, and all the pop.  Lord knows whats in her trunk, I am not sure if I even want to see.  Could be pretty dangerous. 

Her car had not even been fired up in 12 months so everything had to be checked and gone through.  Everything looks good.  We have the batteries charging on both Fiero's so we will have lots of juice for tomorrow.

Tire are pumped, air and water is added, I have 2 gallons of spare antifreeze and water just in case. 

OMG This is a tone of work for a short time.  However the good thing is it really gets my butt itching to get the V8 Fully insured and on the road.  Then once the V8 is properly done.  I can start on cleaning and restoring the 88GT.  Then maybe just maybe the 88GT will get paint and get into the show next year. 

Oh this show is going to be amazing for everything that attends.  Good friends, Good Shade, once your car is done, you can just pull up a chair and sit back and relax for several hours.  Just kinda zone out and have fun.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic