West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home ยป Technical Topics Forum ยป Build Threads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RBS in-limbo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Linlor Linlor wrote:

Car-2-Lo;You are as bad as me for not being able to leave anything
alone.......  Nice project you are embarking on.Is that a later model Neon windshield
or Sebring?Looking good and I am curious to see what it ends up turning out to

Cheers
Don

Thanks Don, with so much talent WCF Club has I'm surprised only you, Clynt and myself
are extreme Fieros modifiers

This is a CLIFFHANGER THREAD...
About the windshield, keep on checking back

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:06am

Hum, what is Clynt torching off

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:29pm

My good pal Patrick stopped in to help and it's a good thing he did, he caught a few mistakes I did (but I'll never tell)

Romeo you'll be happy that I'm cutting off lots of fat, it's pretty thick and heavy, ( looks like a slab of halibut)

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:05am
I am happy, albeit slightly irked that I wasn't there myself...
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Linlor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Linlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Car-2-Lo Car-2-Lo wrote:

Originally posted by Linlor Linlor wrote:

Car-2-Lo;You are as bad as me for not being able to leave anything
alone.......  Nice project you are embarking on.Is that a later model Neon windshield
or Sebring?Looking good and I am curious to see what it ends up turning out to

Cheers
Don

Thanks Don, with so much talent WCF Club has I'm surprised only you, Clynt and myself
are extreme Fieros modifiers

This is a CLIFFHANGER THREAD...
About the windshield, keep on checking back

Car-2-Lo;

I think the rest of them might be the smarter of the breed since they actually drive their's whereas all I do is work on mine changing more and more.....  I am having fun building for sure but I think it would also be fun to drive them.....

Keep up the great work on this one as it will be an interesting finished product

Cheers
Don
Ferrari 308 Replica
Prova 5000s Countach Replica
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:02am

Time burns up to fast when you're having fun and really nothing to show for.
Clynt is tack welding something

karnak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote karnak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:22pm
we see some welds on the front too!  
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by karnak karnak wrote:

can yo make it a 4 seater while you are in there?  many of us will want a ride when you are done...

With such a large windshield we're pushing it to a 5 seater

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:30pm
RBS is going on a diet...

Removed 20lbs of fat from rear clip

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:18pm
BOO YEAH! Put her on a diet, Johnny Boy.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:27pm
She's going for a tummy tuck... RBS is going to look lean, mean and sexy
Overall chop will end up 4" , making it miserable for Patrick

madcurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote madcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:24am
WOW!  Nince to see you're going VDC on the chopper. I like the front widnow modification. The elongated windsheild should allow the chopper to have a visuals for side profile.  keep up the good work.
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:13pm
Thanks Madcurls, just wanna keep up with you guys
Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:38pm

With the new bump steer suspension, I had to relocate the sway-bar from the back to the front (just like Patrick did).
There was a hole already on the a-arms and I just flipped the sway-bar around and bolted to the cradle

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 3:04pm

Johnny, it's fortunate that the sway bar mounting brackets were able to be attached directly to the cradle (no spacers required) just in front of the lower control arm bushings. Looks great.

85SEnochie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:35am

Heck yah! I thought RBS died in the last movie but she is going to be the million Dollar or idea girl   Movie two has started and I have lots of popcorn.  Think you should all be Emmy nominated for the great work you have done and what is still yet to come.

Terry

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:15am

Thanks Terry, I have the DREAM TEAM working with RBS Project, Clynt, Patrick and Blair.

Edit: Terry, feel free to photoshop (have fun with it) the new RBS what it may look like with the extreme facelift,
lower, shorter nose, longer windshield, and 4" chop, combo look between a Ferrari and Lambo
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:46am

I have the DREAM TEAM working with RBS Project, Clynt, Patrick and Blair.

Johnny, you're being far too kind to me. Blair did an amazing job with the 3800sc installation, and Clynt is being a huge help to you now with your body mods. But other than stopping by occasionally to make sure you're not hurting yourself, I haven't done a helluva lot!

85SEnochie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 85SEnochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

I have the DREAM TEAM working with RBS Project, Clynt, Patrick and Blair.

Johnny, you're being far too kind to me. Blair did an amazing job with the 3800sc installation, and Clynt is being a huge help to you now with your body mods. But other than stopping by occasionally to make sure you're not hurting yourself, I haven't done a helluva lot!

Keeping him safe is a pretty big job I'm shure, We all want to see it finished   

John I will give it a shot photo shopping for you and to the rest of you sorry for the Interruptions

Car-2-Lo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:37pm
Terry, All Interruptions ( and feed back) WELCOMED, this is a fun build anything goes

Blair just called me and the VDC hinges are all finished welded up, it will be lift off time
Thanks Blair    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic