West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale: 86 Fiero GT 4speed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote SlimJim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale: 86 Fiero GT 4speed
    Posted: 03 July 2007 at 11:15am

must sell for personal reasons.

86 fiero GT 4 speed, black ext. tan int. 244xxx kms highway kms. i have a bag of receipts everything i've put into the car. car must go asking $1500

pros: 20000k on new clutch, new water pump, suspension has been completely redone, all new struts and shocks, complete high performance polyurethane bushings. brand new tires of $1000 value, bosch headlights.

cons: headlights motor dont work. so they dont go down... both the quarter windows are cracked, hand brake doesn't work, the lever to release the gas door snapped (which that is a easy fit and is only like 5 dollar part)... and last i believe the coil has to be replaced... cuz its weird like if you drive the car for a long period of time and then you shut it off.. you can't start it again until its cooled.. but i do think that is the coil.

SlimJim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SlimJim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 5:12pm
Fobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 1:32pm
what has it got for options. what shape is the interior in. has there ever been any motor work done and do all the numbers match to factory?
NEW THINGS COME IN WRINKLED BAGS TOO
SlimJim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SlimJim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 9:17pm

yep all numbers match... and the engine is shock... like there has been engine work done like the water pump and coil ect. but kept it all stock... and the interior is in good shape for its age its has some wear and tear.

littleV8fiero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote littleV8fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:23pm

Just wondering if you still have the car. Please call me at 403-837-4966. That's my cell any time, even if it's late!!!!

My work is free tomorrow @ 1-877-787-5146  I get to work at 8am till 4pm

There's an hour difference. Please call me ASAP I'm really interestred in either flying out or driving out and seeing this car. I own a '85 w/ SBC 383 stroker making over 425 HP and even more torque.

Thanks for your time, Andrew

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic