West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

September Wrap Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Graeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:54pm
Absolutely serious. Do a search on the topic. You'll probably be very very surprised at how many are making good cash from just putting up good content that a LOT of people are interested in. Money mainly comes from some form of advertising. Here's a "blog" that makes a lot of cash Engadget, as just one of many examples.

They have many sister sites (look at the bottom of the page) which in turn they link to each other, increase SEO and make money money money.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:07am

I know the money was meant to be inspirational, but now I just feel intimidated. lol

I'll get one going though, if for nothing else than to put together a small collection of things I've learned (Often the hard way) while on my tuning travels.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:43am

Blog is made, couldn't think of anything relevent to put on it, mind you. So it'll remain dorment for now.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:34pm

I was just reviewing this thread and I wanted to add that it was nice to see Ryan (88FormulaFiero) at a club meeting again after an absence of almost two and a half years.

Ryan, don't be such a stranger!

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:18pm
Sorry I'm late with this, gang. I've been extremely busy this summer.   But...

And Tristan, TTAC (The truth about cars) is accepting contributions from freelance writers.   But you should read the blog to get an idea what kind of car culture is in there before submitting articles.   I don't think they pay much though.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:05pm

Oh Ken Ken Ken... would it be too much to do a little photoshopping body repair before posting the images?

Oooo yeah, look at the manly offset of my rear wheels with those new spacers.

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:03am
Nice body work, there Patrick. 

I just thought the well driven look was in fashion right now.   But I get your point.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:07pm

What we need to photoshop is to get that red car back in to it's own spot... Brian.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the advice Ken, I'll go scamper off and do that right now.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic