West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

December Meeting Reminder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: December Meeting Reminder
    Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:01pm

Apologies for the delayed message, been rather busy these last few days. Anyways, in just two short days (This Saturday), we're having our December meet (HO HO HO), at our usual joint.

Ricky's All Day Grill
8720 204 St

Langley, BC V1M 2Y5

Although I'm not sure what we'll inevitably end up chatting about, I know that the front page's layout, Christmas/Holiday talks and I have a sneaking suspicion that Forza 4's new Fiero GT entry will cause a few talks as well.

Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:54pm

Sent: December-08-11 2:28 AM
To: mailinglist@westcoastfieros.com
Cc: chat@westcoastfieros.com
Subject: [mailinglist@westcoastfieros.com] Meeting Remember Dec 10 5pm for Christmas Party or 6pm for Standard meeting time. munchies will be bought by the club.

Meeting Remember Dec 10 5pm for Christmas Party or 6pm for Standard meeting time.  munchies will be bought by the club.

Month of the Forum and a TON MORE., Have Fun and Merry Christmas Remember Club meeting is Dec 10th  Remember those of you that want to take part in the club munchies and gift swap, come at 5pm, those that just want to be there for the Year Wrap up but there at normal time of 6pm. 

Any questions please post them up, everyone on here needs to chat about the goings on in the club.  I see that nearly Nothing has been planned or promoted for the December as of yet, so here goes.  LETS PARTY.  Oh remember gifts should be around $15 and Automotive related. if you plan to take part.

Major topics of Discussion are

2012 events.  

Who is going to be running said events. 

Who do you want to be the voice of the club in 2012.

New Members and what they plan to do.

Club Dues, will be increased to $30 your increased dues will go towards better organizing of club events.  Better Prizes, Maybe another Hat Order, or at least some Shirts, we need some cool shirts.

Santa Fox Food Drive, PLEASE bring some canned food or cash to be donated.  We will get a Talley from Lisa on how much is being donated from the 50/50.

2011 Wrap up, I’ll be the first to admit it, I had a rough year and I let it bleed over into the club and the club had a rough year in 2011, I am sorry for that.   However this year, with new blood, new plans and new members, this is going to be a BUMPER crop of Fiero Parties.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
DannyCanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DannyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:02pm
I need my "N", till then I'm kinda stranded and unable to
show. Merry Christmas everyone.
88 duke, bog standard
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:10pm

Oh hell, I just realized without my wallet, I'm without my license. I should correct that.

Thanks for updating it David, I didn't know we were doing the presents earlier.

Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:59am
Actually, the Christmas party was supposed to be on the 21st
according to the events list. What the heck, it's all good.

I was wondering if Brad showed up to join the club. He had planned
on it. Dave, Tristan?

Dawg
You dream it up....I'll make it
brad12329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote brad12329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:52am

Sorry guys i couldn't make it, having vehicle issues. Not  the fiero though.

About to back out of a driveway and heard a thump, and my reverse was gone but all other gears worked fine so i drove home anyway. The next day took it to a transmission shop and he told me it was probably the reverse band, so i drove home to figure out when i could drop off the vehicle/get a vehicle to borrow for work when i saw lots of transmission fluid under my truck.

Long story short, i cracked my transmission. you can see something metal coming out of the big crack too. So getting a used tranny put in for a decent price.

Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:27am
If I'm not mistaken, the reverse band applies in reverse and manual first, so that'd be one way to check (Were it still working). Sorry to hear about that though, I know what a pain that can be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic