Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

December meeting reminder - dec 8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote D_sensitized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: December meeting reminder - dec 8
    Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:52pm
Hey Everyone!

Last meeting of 2012 coming up this weekend. I will be there, and there are a few others who plan on coming.

Originally posted by Capt Fiero Capt Fiero wrote:

Yes the meeting will be going on this Saturday, Lisa and I will be there with the new baby. I am still a little sluggish, got out of the Hospital on the 11th of November but been on Morphine and Antibiotics and Steroids ever since and had to promise to stay in bed. The last few chest x-rays have shown improvement as well.

I can't say I'll be up for planning any form of Christmas party this year and Lisa is so busy with the new baby that we are going to have to play it by ear. Maybe save the club Christmas funds and doing a spring fling of sorts.

Hopefully more of you will show up, last month we barely needed to leave the cars to make room for everyone :P

-Harrison
88GT 3800 SC1 F23 5-speed
Chilliwack
Colby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Colby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:40pm
I'm planning to be there, I just might be a little late.
88 Formula 5 speed

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:19am

Just posted this to the email list as well,

Meeting is at

Rickey’s All Day Grill
8720 204 Street
Langley, BC V1M 2Y5

Starts at 6pm, well we meet in the parking lot at 6pm, and try to get the meeting full rolling by 6:30pm.  As noted below Lisa and I will be there with Arianna and our newest addition Erica.  If everything goes well, I’ll have my Fiero back from the shop and will have it there for people to take a look at.  The new motor is supposed to be a beast at close to 300hp.

David

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Rob N. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob N. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:58pm

a little late to post this but i won't make the meeting tonight.

Happy Christmas to everyone & see you in the New year !!

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:25pm
Sorry I missed the meeting. I was planning on going but got called in to run the sound board.   

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy 2013.

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic