West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1967 Chevrolet Bel Air

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1967 Chevrolet Bel Air
    Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:22pm

In the very off-chance that someone here would want to buy a car with a trunk big enough to park their Fiero in...

My parents bought this 1967 Chevrolet Bel Air brand new. Time to let her go.

Craigslist ad is HERE.

Edited by Patrick
ZeroC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZeroC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 5:45pm
any serious bites yet ?
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by ZeroC ZeroC wrote:

any serious bites yet ?

There's been lots of interest in the car. Would you believe over 60 emails!  I'm not kidding.

However...

There's no way I wanted hordes of lookie-loos treking over to my dad's highrise (where the car is stored) to waste my time. So I've sent everyone a more detailed description of the car, basically explaining why it's not in "mint" condition. I've also sent everyone a bunch of pictures showing areas of body rust, etc. That scared off all the sharks who were planning to quickly "flip" the car.

I allowed myself to be jerked around by some guy for almost a week who had given me a decent offer, but he just couldn't get his act together. I finally wised up and wrote him off.

Anyway, I'm still hoping that someone with a few bucks will come along who genuinely wishes to restore the beast.

Fire451 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fire451 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2013 at 7:04pm
she is a beauty.. if I had the space I would buy her off of you in a second.. good luck with the sale patrick
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:02pm

Originally posted by Fire451 Fire451 wrote:

good luck with the sale patrick

Thanks.

It's rather bitter-sweet selling the car after all these years. 

I recall being in the front passenger seat as my mom drove it home from the dealership.

I was eleven years old.

I remember telling my mom how "smooth" it felt compared to the '55 Chev we had previously.

Seems like a long long time ago...

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2013 at 3:34pm

The ol' Chev is gone...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic