West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Performance Driving
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corvette Club Autocross - Sat, June 14th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote karnak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 9:19am
oh. and i must confess... the great time was due to missing an entire portion of the run. i do love this penalty thing rather than a dnf..lol 

(i should'a' had a dnf)

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by karnak karnak wrote:

oh. and i must confess...

Geez Gary, it took long enough for your conscience to kick in.

All that remains now is for Colby to step forward and admit his complicity in this cover-up.

Good news from the Corvette Club today...

Originally posted by BCCC BCCC wrote:

The second event in our 2014 series will be held at JIBC Pitt Meadows on July 19. We have secured the full double pad for the event and are designing a fast and fun course. We will also be running three run groups to maximize the time on the track and to ease the lunch line ups. Registration is capped at 60 drivers to give everyone lots of runs. Please do not wait to the last minute to register to avoid disappointment. To help erase the memories from the June "waterworks" event all returning drivers can use the supplied discount code to receive $10 off the registration.

I'll start a thread for this event in a week or so, but it's great to hear that it'll be a double-pad event... and for those of us who were splashing around at the last event, it'll only cost $50 with early registration.

Edited by Patrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic