Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sept 2016 Meeting update (Post)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sept 2016 Meeting update (Post)
    Posted: 18 September 2016 at 6:55pm
Well as the Summer winds to an end I wasn't surprised that no one showed. We really need to make an effort at this as getting together in person, rather on the forum once in a while (or once upon a time)  inside line. I was sitting in A&W and had seen a beautiful red Fiero SE go by heading south on 200th. What a coincidence I thought, as we all know how many of the cars are on the road, but it had passed. Oh Hum. Well I was about to leave ( some 20 minutes later )  and two fellows walked in, talking to one another saying, "It says Fiero meeting at the A&W on 200th. Fortunatly I heard them and introduced myself. (only myself) AS NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE. We enjoyed a good conversation about the cars, club, what we do, and why it is bennificial to be in the club and without dues. Tim was the owner and Bill the co-pilot of the 85 Red SE, and it is in fine shape. Tim was celebrating his birthday that day as well. This car is in fine shape as he most recently purchased it. He inquired about parts, especially under the battery ( battery holder is rusted)  and what most likely to go wrong and where to get parts, though I believe he won't need many as he has a looker. Anyway welcome to the world of the Fiero and I hope we get to see you both again and that you have a chance to meet the other members. I must also confess I didn't have my own GT there as the rain had soaked the cover and Ididn't feel like digging it out from under it.  Cheers!  
Fieroman88
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2016 at 12:48pm
Thanks Glenn for posting.  

Wished I could have made it. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
ARTIC-1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ARTIC-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 10:25pm
Wow we are sorry we missed it,we were planing on going,was our big day out!it rained
so much we just stayed home.Happen to be the Fall Fair out here to, an it was a Wash all so.
it did just Snow up top out here,Sun Set pic of our Fiero,cheers

SNOW MAN

87-GT/AUTO-2.8_ WHITE

88-TTop/ Duke-2.5. RED
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic