Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fierofest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Executive Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fieroman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fierofest
    Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:59pm
Hey all: It's athat time of year again and I know there is a conflict between the PPPCC show and Fierofest.  Though we all would like to be in 2 places at once and out Canadian $$$ is hard pressed against the U.S $$ I am attending after missing last year. If anyone is thinking of going please let me know.. Early registration and hotel is fast approaching deadline......Hurry you don't want to miss this.. 
Fieroman88
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:25pm
Actually, I was wondering if it would work to do the drive to Richland for the show, and skip the Ice cream run after dinner and head back home in time for the PPCC car show on Sunday morning. 

I'm getting kind of too old for that actually, wondering if I can still do it.   Will have to ask the wife.  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 8:04pm
Some shots taken by Glen.  Lightly edited for posting to his forum.  I'll have do a tutorial for posting to this forum as the upload process is sort of flaky right now.   It's giving me lots of false error messages. 

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic