FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

June 8-10 2018 weekend. Let's Drive!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 8-10 2018 weekend. Let's Drive!
    Posted: 14 March 2018 at 1:20pm
As most of you know, there are two events happening on the June 8 weekend.  

Northwest Fiero Fest has moved their event to June 8-10.   
The annual Pacific Pontiac Performance Car Club (PPPCC) all Pontiac show n shine os on June 10.  

The main event at Fiero Fest is the show on Saturday morning.   So I propose we do both.   Following are my plans, those of you interested in joining me to make this a club event, please chime in.  Otherwise, I will do this alone. 

Friday June 8, take the afternoon off and leave for the US somewhere around 2:00pm.   Leaving from North Delta.  Arrive in Richland and check into hotel probably around 9:00pm.   

Saturday June 9,  attend the show, and awards dinner.  Skip the annual ice cream run and leave to return to Vancouver somewhere around 8:00pm.   Should arrive around 1:00-2:00am.     

Sunday June 10, attend the PPPCC show n shine.  

I would prefer Fieros only, or if you want to ride with me I have 1 seat available.  

If you are joining me on this drive, please add your name to this thread.   

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic