West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are there any active members out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote SidneyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any active members out there?
    Posted: 07 December 2020 at 4:11pm
Hi There.
I am new to Fiero Scene and am really excited to get connected with other owners.  I'm in Courtenay BC and just picked up an 86 Fiero Sport 2M4,  It was (Stripping it down) a horrible barn painted yellow and also got a parts car.  My goal is to get it all done for the spring and go on Fiero Road Trips.  I would like to stay in Canada and BC.  In the meantime it would be great to connect as I have never restored or painted cars before.  I am skilled in mechanics, enough to get myself in troubleBig smile
Love to hear from anyone.
Thanks
Sidney
SidneyB
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 5:19pm
Hi Sidney, 

Welcome to Westcoast Fieros of BC. 

Yes, we are still out there.  Just not very active on the interwebs anymore.  or even the car club scene.  This year's COVID pandemic has meant we can't meet up much either. 

Most of the group that is still active has gone onto our Facebook group page.   If you have a FB account, you are more than welcome to chime in there and join us.  

We had technical issues with this forum page and have just recently brought it back to life.  Though it appears, no a lot sign in anymore. 

I do get onto the island from time to time, but most of the time, I drive my other car(s).   I will try and get on with the Fiero one day. 

Cheers!  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2020 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by SidneyB SidneyB wrote:

In the meantime it would be great to connect as I have never restored or painted cars before.  I am skilled in mechanics, enough to get myself in trouble. 
Sidney, welcome to the world of Fieros. Handshake

The best advice I can give you in regards to restoring Fieros is to visit (and register so you can post) at Pennock's Fiero Forum. It is THE resource world-wide for the Pontiac Fiero. It has an active forum... and also has more than 20 years worth of relevant information, all archived and readily searchable/available. My username at PFF is the same as here. See you there!
beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2020 at 5:24pm
Good to see back on the forum, Patrick. 

or are you a different Patrick?  

Beken (aka Ken) - bekentech@westcoastfieros.com   Original and still the owner of an 85SE 2M6 4spd
Oiler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2023 at 1:26pm
Logging-in after many years.
Still have my Fiero as my full time driver.
Drivers door latch malfunctioned . Looking for a drivers door complete.
steering parts are worn = need new parts
Found a Craigslist for a Fiero not complete (engine swap faill) and two parts cars foR 300 USD.

beken View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote beken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2023 at 4:28pm
Check with Joe Snow.   He is on facebook.   This club has pretty well migrated all our communications onto Facebook.    Joe has lots of parts he is giving away.  I'm pretty sure he has enough parts to build another car.   So he is getting rid of some of it.   He might have a door for you. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic