West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DEC./07 Xmas Party/meeting pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Car-2-Lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEC./07 Xmas Party/meeting pics
    Posted: 09 December 2007 at 12:32pm

Fiero Chick at front desk

Capt Fiero and Marcel

Smurf's mohawk

The Great Wall of ARUN

Cool blue halo lit all around bottom

Starting Problems? (lots of mechanics in club)

Johnny-B-Good

Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 9:59pm

Here are my contributions to the photos.

As for Lisa's car.  It was totally odd, she drove it to the meeting without issue.  However we all were getting ready to go on the lights drive and would not start.  We started checking and found the tip on the coil had broken off, so we changed the coil and still no start.  We then changed the ignition module and bang she fired right up.  A huge thanks to help from Chris Zander for working on the car, and to Austin and John Carlo for helping with tools and to JohnJohn for getting the parts from home to put on Lisa's car.  Then Arun for coming back to Help me finish off the job of getting Lisa's car running.   Its always the small things that bite you in the butt when it comes to Fiero's.  Well the good news is that it is back up and running and it was nothing major.

Another Thanks to Henry for starting the run out for me in my absences and then Ken So for running the 2nd half of the run, until I as able to show up with Arun and Reetu to finish off the run.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 11:01pm
If these pics, in the 2nd post fail to load, please sent a text to 6048072623 letting me know or email capt@captfiero.com and I will check it.  I am having server stability issues recently and need to keep an eye on it.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic