Forum Home Forum Home » General Fiero Chat » General Talk about Fieros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Rare 2 Pair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Rare 2 Pair.
    Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:23pm
       So according to the numbers there were only 20 Yellow 88GT's imported into Canada, and that was 20 years ago. So how many of those 20 that are still on the road today is probably very few.   Glen was in an accident with his Burgundy 88GT and was written off, he took the insurance money and started hunting for another 88GT and what he found, was pretty amazing.   Roughly 60,000 original miles, garage kept, leather seats, all original. When he brought it to my house and parked it beside my Yellow 88GT, I just could not get past the fact that I had never seen 2 Yellow 88's together.   We are going to have to run the Vins and see just how close they were on the assembly line.   A few differences, his is an Auto with a Sunroof, mine is a hard top with a 5spd.   Mine is the one that is the dirty, one with the hitch on the back. His is the nice shiny new looking one.

------------------
85GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics     Yellow 88GT 5spd Factory Stock.
[/b
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic