Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update NEW MEETING LOCATION Feb 14 2009

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update NEW MEETING LOCATION Feb 14 2009
    Posted: 06 January 2009 at 2:01pm

Subject: Fiero Club Meeting Location Info Feb 14th 2009 yes its Valentine’s Day.  What’s more romantic than going cruising for dinner in 2 seater sports car and having dinner. 

Note you may receive this note, 3 or 4 times via different sources.  I have to make sure that everyone see’s this posting.        

Ok sorry for this being so last min, but I have been looking constantly for a room for us, last months meeting location had been booked well in advance so we could not go there.     I was about 30mins from giving up and saying just come to my place and well order some Pizza’s.  However WE GOT A ROOM.  Trial location of

Feb 14th 7pm

Abc Country Restaurant

COQUITLAM :
Corner of Schoolhouse Street
and Lougheed Hwy.
(604) 526-2272

This is really easy to get to, ABC has always had great food, they are bringing in an extra server for us as well.

I would like to have a calendar we can start writing in club dates for the 2009 Events schedule in.

My V8 swap will be starting Sunday at 10am Feb 15th.  So anyone that wants to see how to drop a V6 from a Fiero and swap in a 4.9 V8 5spd.  I plan to do it in One Day.  Starting Sunday Feb 15th and running till dark.  I should have the car in position and prepped starting Saturday morning, then pausing on the work for the Meeting then getting right down and dirty on it Sunday.

If you want your voices heard about events and times, please be at the meeting.      

Remember Dues for 2009 year are due. $24

We are going to Touch on the Arlington Event schedule and the All Pontiac Show.

Is anyone planning to attend the Northwest Fiero Fest in Tri Citys Washington

Topics to be discussed at the meeting.     

Arlington 2009 it will be in June, who is planning on attending

All Pontiac Show and Shin in June

Spring Tech Sessions, who wants to host one.  All we need is a big enough parking area on hard ground.

Spring Summer Drives and Runs.   Whistler, Harrison, Boston Bar, Hells Gate, Bridal Falls, maybe even a Club state side cruise into Bellingham.

Club Dues are Due.  We have been doing prorated dues for everyone joining in the middle of the year.    Your club dues go towards club sponsored events, club web hosting costs, and soon to be purchased more club business cards.

You are probably going to see this message a few times over as I am going to email / IM/ Post and Re-Post it in several different places over the next 24hrs.   If you use msn messenger, mine is hotrodfiero@shaw.ca and Lisa’s is fierochick@shaw.ca

David

The guy that started this zoo, 10 years ago.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 2:03pm

If you have any suggestions for club events or club policy's, please feel free to post them up.  

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2009 at 4:43pm
Not that it's a suggestion for the meeting, but if anyone's swinging through New West, would they mind picking me up? I'd be sooper-happy about it. =D
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 11:12am
Fake poll:

How many people are going to be standing at Rickys tonight going "where is everyone???"

( ) 1 REALLY confused and lonely guy
( ) 5+ people all shrugging at each other
( ) 10+ people deciding that they're having there own rebellious meeting.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic