Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Interior and Car Audio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

86-87GT Seats $100 Will fit any year.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 86-87GT Seats $100 Will fit any year.
    Posted: 16 April 2009 at 5:57pm

Edited for Clarification Purposes.

Price $100 FIRM. I already have someone that has agreed to purchase them in 3 weeks at the asking price if I still have them.  I WILL NOT accept any offer lower

These will fit any year, however they do not have speakers like the 84/85 and do not match the 88GT seat pattern.  So are best used in an 86-87 Fiero.

These seats are about an 8 out of 10, Passenger seat is perfect. Not even dirty let alone scuffed.

Drivers seat could use a good cleaning, and a slight wear spot in the drivers bolster that should be repaired to make it perfect.  

I am only selling it to fund the cost of supplies to finish my current car.  With a baby on the way, I have decided my car hobby will have to support itself by selling the parts I don't need to continue with the build.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Bobz0r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bobz0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 8:41pm
I'll take them for sure, but I won't be able to pay/pick up until May 8th. Don't know if you care to wait 3 weeks.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 8:56pm
        I wish I could say I could hold them but I can't.  However because you are interested, I won't take any low ball offers from anyone just to get them gone NOW, and if they are still here in 3 weeks I'll even help you install them in your Fiero.   I just need car money, to pay for Paint supplies and Exhaust work. 
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Bobz0r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bobz0r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 7:12am
Cool, I know the feeling. Thanks.
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 2:24pm
$100 is a good price. Now maybe if you had a tan set in this nice of condition... 
I wanna go fast.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic