West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Vendor Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

355 GT and 512 Testarossa BODY KITS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote moneywiseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 355 GT and 512 Testarossa BODY KITS
    Posted: 24 May 2009 at 9:39am
I have just been the fortunate shop in Calgary to be able to purchase the complete molds for the Ferrari clones. I have also just become the only shop in Calgary to be able to make the kits with our very own chopper gun .  We are now producing the kits for the Fiero's and they are being offered at below the normal price of $ 4,000.00 ... club members are being offered these exceptionally well formed kits for only
$ 3,000.00 ( this will help with the shipping costs from Calgary. We will also be attempting carbon fiber components ( we decided to purchase a very nice vacuum table system as well ) We have just put the word out that we want a project car to make original oem components for and then after the molds are made we will also make carbon fiber parts that are oem and fit perfectly... no web page yet ,but,coming very soon, so please email me for any of your ideas or interests about our facility and your possible new carbon fiber parts. Please include your contact number in the email- moneywise@telus.net   Pictures will be sent to you... it appears that we have four different kit car molds. Hope we have something we can make for you...
Thomas Squires(Moneywise Customs)403 615-2476
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic