West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Everything Else Wtd or FS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTD: Rear caliper return spring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote fierowned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTD: Rear caliper return spring
    Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:39am
I need a return spring for the park brake lever, or at the very least, it'd be nice to know where I can find one locally if possible, because I've had no luck so far.  I have one that I found at the wrecker, so I just need one spring for the other side.
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 7:51am
Not sure where you are (other than Canada - please complete your profile!).  If nobody closer has one, I've got a bunch.

Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:21am

Originally posted by Dr.Fiero Dr.Fiero wrote:

Not sure where you are (other than Canada - please complete your profile!).

John, as David will attest, this has been a pet peeve of mine regarding the forum software since the day I joined. Where exactly are people supposed to enter this information regarding their whereabouts? The only option given is... Canada.

I was able to get "Vancouver" mentioned in my sidebar to the left only through divine intervention.

fierowned View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fierowned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:20am
I'm in vancouver.  
Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:28am
Patrick: I've been on here for years (ummm, since day #1 we opened it actually!), and I'm an Admin....  I actually never even noticed that the 'city' feature isn't there!!!!  I get so used to seeing it on all the other forums I'm on.

Anyhow - Fierowned; I very rarely get into vancouver.  If you'll be at the meeting Saturday LMK and I'll toss a spring in the trunk.
Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by Dr.Fiero Dr.Fiero wrote:

Patrick: I've been on here for years (ummm, since day #1 we opened it actually!), and I'm an Admin....  I actually never even noticed that the 'city' feature isn't there!!!!  I get so used to seeing it on all the other forums I'm on.

Heh heh, I see you've now added "North Delta" to your sidebar.

I know it's a bit of work (probably not a whole lot though), but I'd like to see everyone (who asks for it) get their location added (by a forum administrator) to the sidebar under their avatar. It would make requests/offers for help/parts so much simpler and straightforward.

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Patrick Patrick wrote:

I'd like to see everyone (who asks for it) get their location added (by a forum administrator) to the sidebar under their avatar.

Hmmm...  maybe I need even higher admin rights, but...  I tried to change another profile but couldn't do it since I needed to enter that users password.  Ugh.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic