West Coast Fieros Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Buy / Sell » Complete Cars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1985 ENTERRA: $10,717.74 buy it now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1985 ENTERRA: $10,717.74 buy it now
    Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:49am
I wanna go fast.
Romeo View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Romeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 6:11am
Dude, that is pretty gnarley.
Never shift into reverse without a back-up plan.
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 6:24am

Ya know I am really starting to regret not buying that Enterra that was in Surrey for $2000 a few years ago.   I looked at it and thought it was kinda ugly and passed on it.   I was here with Bob when he was working his Enterra in Surrey, put a nice V8 in it, got a good paint job on it, then flogged it to some yankee.If you do a search on PFF and on the net you should be able to find Bobs black Enterra Vipre.   The Enterras were all built in Burnaby.  However they were all built with the stock V6 in them.  If you wanted a V8 you had to do that conversion yourself.

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 6:49am
That $2000 Enterra needed body work. And apparently the Enterra's had their plastics "layered" with kevlar. So I'm sure work'n on that would have been fun.

I think I have the number of the guy that bought the Enterra though. If I remember right, it sold for $800 to a guy that said he was just going to put it in storage.
I wanna go fast.
kawana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kawana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 5:43pm
ive always thought they were interesting. Im not digging the black bumper sticking out though, thats the part that bothers me. Otherwise, its a pretty slick looking rebody. Black on black would look pretty cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic