Forum Home Forum Home » Events Section » Meetings, and Events Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

April 14th Meeting Reminder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 14th Meeting Reminder
    Posted: 11 April 2007 at 8:17pm

Subject: Meeting Reminder

We have a club meeting coming up.

April 14th 2007 7pm 

http://www.westcoastfieros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71& amp;PN=1

This will be the first meet of the new DST and with the great daylight we now have, this will be the first real meeting to update out main page with pics of ALL of our cars.  So if you can please try to make it with your car so we can get some really awesome pics.  

Runs in the process of being setup up.

Porto Cove. (taking Sea to Sky Hwy By Storm)

Bridal Falls run and picnic.  Just a quick day trip with a bit to eat when we get there

Hells Gate up to the Air Tram.  Via old Lougheed and then come back via the Lougheed to the Sasquatch In for Dinner

Stanley Park Loop with the Fiero’s stopping in for Dinner after the run.   We have lots of fun getting a line of Fiero’s zipping around Downtown Traffic. I think we even scare a few People.

Arlington yep its Arlington time to pack up and head for the boarder.  After the event is over, we will be meeting Amanda and her animal friends for Burgers and Drinks in Coquitlam

Club Picnic and Camping Trip.  This got joined into one event Last year, should we do the same this year?  I promise this year I won’t partake in so much cheery glasses of Cranberry Juice before I head in for the tent for the night.

I would like to see an afternoon get together out in Maple ridge at one of the lakes that you can drive your car onto the beach.  These have always been fun in the past.

Please if you can Bring your FRS Radio’s to the meet.  We can have people test each other’s radio’s out and see which brands are good and make sure everyone can talk to each other.

There will be much more topics to talk about at the meeting.   Especially with the on-Going Tech meetings Blair has allowed us to conduct out at his place.  So long as we do not drive Angela or Blair Himself nuts, I would like to do a few more.

Door Pins

Cooling System Checks

Water Pump or 2

Fuel Pump

Stereo and Alarm Install

Front and Rear Brakes (maybe even a grand am swap)

Let us know what you want to do and then get it posted all over the place.   

This club will only be as big as its members are willing to make it. 

David E. Bergquist

85GT 4.9 V8 5spd, 88GT 2.8 V6 5spd

Founder www.westcoastfieros.com

Home Page www.captfiero.com

Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
Jim Thompson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jim Thompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 12:47pm

My appologies. I was mistaken when I quoted a price on the Cobra GMRSs at the April meeting. It is the current unit (PR38002DXVP) that is available for $89.69 for the month of April only. It has a 19km (12 mile) range. The new lithium model is not in the stores yet. It was unvieled at our tradeshow but Cobra hasn't supplied us any yet. It has a 36km (22 mile) range. When it arrives club members will be able to obtain it for $100.99.

- Jim T.

Dr.Fiero View Drop Down
Senior Post God
Senior Post God

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr.Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Jim Thompson Jim Thompson wrote:

The new lithium model is not in the stores yet.  It has a 36km (22 mile) range. club members will be able to obtain it for $100.99.

Worth the wait I say!!

Double the range, and way better batteries for only ~$14 more?!

I'm holding out....  keep us posted!  
Capt Fiero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Founding Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Capt Fiero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2007 at 12:53am
When it gets closer to Arlington Lisa and I will probably grab a pair.
Capt Fiero
88 Fiero GT 5spd V6
Eight Fifty Seven GT V8 5spd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic